Now even sobrinos de papi y mami.... :tired:
Untouchables...

Incredible.
Only in DR.

donP

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
What a show. What an idiot! Looks like inbred. Typical Dominican "rico crap"... Wait. Rico? And then only an outdated Rav4 model? Hmm.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
What a show. What an idiot! Looks like inbred. Typical Dominican "rico crap"... Wait. Rico? And then only an outdated Rav4 model? Hmm.

Looks like he is the "mojon" mojon.jpg

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Rowdy at Large

This video is a perfect example how lawless this country is.
Those 'untouchables' don't care about the law.
Now, let's see whether the Attorney General Francisco Brito or any other 'fiscal' steps in to put this thug behind bars. :rolleyes:

donP

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Embarrassing to watch such a lawless society. And how I managed it for so many years. How it aged me. And how relaxed and relieved I managed to get out and leave on my terms.
Such a change in society over 10 years. Now this stuff is pretty normal, acceptable, but worst still expected. It's animalistic, I can't begin to imagine how people can think they are accomplishing life by living like this, thug life.

The release once those cords are cut are unimaginable, and these reminders make me sad for those I know still looking to cut those cords.:tired:

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
Whoa, someone needs to be physically humbled! Try that stuff elsewhere and he would have been tasered or worse. He deserved a few back hand slaps for acting this way.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Anyone know what was he stopped for in the first place?

As far as I could tell the Amet agents were being restrained and even professional.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
You can see this all the time but it is not often captured on camera. This is a country of a large number of nuevo riche .. and they really are as a group quite detestable. It is a real tragedy when there are so many nice Dominicans . I suppose as the country matures we will see less of the vulgar Dominican , who plays his music so loud that it annoys everyone, who jumps infront of everyone in a queque to ask the employer something although she is already dealing with someone else,who cuts everyone off to be first at the traffic lights and who uses his mobile in all the places where normal people would turn them off. As a group they try to avoid paying their taxes and pay their employees as little as possible. I will bed dead before there are big changes ,,they must learn that manners maketh man

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Outbreeding A Change

... as the country matures we will see less of the vulgar Dominican , who plays his music so loud that it annoys everyone, who jumps infront of everyone in a queque to ask the employer something although she is already dealing with someone else,who cuts everyone off to be first at the traffic lights and who uses his mobile in all the places where normal people would turn them off.

We won't see fewer of that kind.
As we speak they are breeding como loco..... :rolleyes:

donP

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
what a nice family of MoFo's.
aside of the news about abuse of police against people, those 2 AMET's are the opposite, too nice.
i would have fully understood if they would have tased down the stu after his first physical attack on the recording officer.
that Fadul Family must be really proud on their useless breed.
the least to do is to take the sidejob/botella away from the fidiot, such human trash should not get paid for "consular services", just lock him away for his assault on the AMET.

Mike

donP

Dec 14, 2008

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
I have worked in Arab Countrys they all act the same. Guess They are just not civilized how that family got here is a mystery they should send them back ware they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.