Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Urgent Sosua Blood Needed A+

    Recent post From Everything Sosua FB

    Good morning to everyone! A+ blood is needed in CMC (Clinica Medica Cabarete) urgently our good friend Frank Hart had a horrific accident and is very close to death. Please if anyone has A+ blood or knows anyone with A+ blood please go donate right now.

  2. #2
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They can also accept A-, O+ and O-.

    Also see: http://dr1.com/forums/living/96559-d...-2009-a-2.html




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  3. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
  4. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    They can also accept A-, O+ and O-.

    Also see: http://dr1.com/forums/living/96559-d...-2009-a-2.html
    I have just been informed CMC will/can only accept A+.

  5. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j&t's future View Post
    I have just been informed CMC will/can only accept A+.
    I am A+. Not sure if they will accept a donation from an older woman. Is that something you could check?

  6. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    La Profe! You are not an older woman! You are a spring chicken. I'm sure they will accept your blood!

  7. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by La Profe_1 View Post
    I am A+. Not sure if they will accept a donation from an older woman. Is that something you could check?
    do they type you first cuz not sure but think I am A+

  8. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,673
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post
    La Profe! You are not an older woman! You are a spring chicken. I'm sure they will accept your blood!
    Thanks!


  9. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have A+ Blood although I'm in Distrito Nacional, if you can find how to move it, feel free to contact me.

  10. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Technically, CMC could accept both A+ and O+ for this individual. Whether they choose to do so is a completely different matter.

    So if one wishes to donate, I assume walk in the front door of CMC then what?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •