Looking for Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
They had it in La Sirena and Nacional in Santiago up until last month, but just checked recently and couldn't find it, looked at Bravo also. Has anyone seen it around? Preferably in Santiago or on the North Coast. It doesn't have to be Bragg's but it does have to be raw and unfiltered.

Thanks!

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Wonderful product. Has been catching on in demand in Santo Domingo. Bravo at Winston Churchill has it.
Recommended two tablespoons with an 8 oz glass of water in the morning. Eliminates any indigestion problems from the previous day. Also recommended to take for energy at noon.
And… take a small cotton ball, wet it with vinegar and use it as deodorant… you are putting something good for your body on you. Especially good for women that shave. People ask if it smells… just a short while until it dries.
Has many other uses… been around for a long time.
Take note that you shouldn't put it on marble or any surface that can stain.

Aug 6, 2006
If you are using vinegar for medicine, odds are that any vinegar will suffice.

There are thousands of uses for vinegar, which can be discovered by googling.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It has cured my wife's Amoeba, that was really affecting her. 2 tbl spoons(with water) first thing in the am and nothing to eat for 20 min.

She stopped taking it and another parasite got her, she started taking the ASV again and it helped again.

Is there something special about this particular brand? Or will any apple cider vinegar do? I'm dealing with this right now.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
She said bragg's is the best but it might be just like what David said about it having to be raw and unfiltered. The wife added the Organic part being important and it tastes better than some others.

I'll look for it or a good substitute if the Flagyl doesn't kill me.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Thanks for the tip, I just ordered 2 bottles for $19.99 with free shipping, they've sold 822 so must be a good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-32-fl-o...274?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a96be3a12

This stuff isn't cheap, how much does it go for in DR??

You might get a bit killed on the shipping to DR, it comes in heavy glass bottles.

At Nacional and La Sirena it was about 450 pesos...

For those that bought it at Bravo in Santiago...did you see it in the "Health Food" section or with the regular vinegras? I checked both areas and didn't see any.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You might get a bit killed on the shipping to DR, it comes in heavy glass bottles.

At Nacional and La Sirena it was about 450 pesos...

For those that bought it at Bravo in Santiago...did you see it in the "Health Food" section or with the regular vinegras? I checked both areas and didn't see any.

I'll bet! But we're in NJ right now. Thanks for starting this thread.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Recall the product is much less than RD$300 at Bravo Winston Churchill.
What it has special is that it is vinegar "with the mother".
Lots on this specific vinegar online.

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
They had it in La Sirena and Nacional in Santiago up until last month, but just checked recently and couldn't find it, looked at Bravo also. Has anyone seen it around? Preferably in Santiago or on the North Coast. It doesn't have to be Bragg's but it does have to be raw and unfiltered.

Thanks!

Don't know about other parts of the country but the organic store in Agora Mall sells it, and they even called me when it was back in stock. I can't remember the name of the store but it is next to the Santo Domingo Cafe.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
This is a very popular product… just checked on Amazon… of 1,852 reviews, 1,502 have given it 5 stars, 193 4 stars, 76 3 stars, 22 two stars and 59 one star.
Those in the DR should look for it locally. La Sirena had it some weeks ago, too. As said above, talk to the supermarket manager and get them to stock it, especially at Bravo that has consistently had it.
I would think it will more than double to ship it here.