ZIKA Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
There are Brazilian "UN peace keepers" in Haiti. And I suspect that some may visit the DR on R&R. Also, tourists have been known to visit BOTH Brazil and the DR ... for the "culture". Plus we did have the World Cup in Brazil just last year .....

Could be anything, But it is now a very small world.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's the same mofokas that spread chikungunya and denue, right? it was only a question of time, then. globalization at its worst.

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Chica-virus-hilarious. Too many young women to look at in the malls-For married men, you need to keep your head down to the ground, when wifey is around.

Absolutely. Of course, the flip side of that is, there is not one decent looking Dominican wife that wouldn't jump on the nearest bit of strange gringo ass she could get her hands on.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Amazing how a post about a non STD virus has turned into another post about sex in the DR. In just 8 posts.
You guys should find hobbies that don't include your crotch

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Absolutely. Of course, the flip side of that is, there is not one decent looking Dominican wife that wouldn't jump on the nearest bit of strange gringo ass she could get her hands on.

...wishful thinking, eh? I see, another expert... :tired:

Back to the virus, just another one that will be "in" for a while before it calms down and the next one shows up...

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
slightly off the subject, but I first contracted the chikungunya virus in April last year and now am totally free of it ,,about 13 o14 months later .. I hear this new virus will only affect you for a maximum of two weeks..so for us who have had the real thing, it is a just a sniffle

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Amazing how a post about a non STD virus has turned into another post about sex in the DR. In just 8 posts.
You guys should find hobbies that don't include your crotch

I can't speak for everyone on this site, but I, for one, rather enjoy my "crotch hobby".

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

you really don?t get it. i have seen at least one of the fine looking Dominican wives, from the Brugal family. maybe you should try picking her up. i am sure she would be impressed by your money.....

Status
Not open for further replies.