Presidente Beer being Sold in US

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
for the first time last week I saw Presidente Beer being sold at a local Distributor In Philadelphia. The 12 onces 24 bottle pack is priced about the same with other imports.

May 29, 2006
Pay MORE for Presidente than local beers? I like it fine when it's over 80? and served ice cold, but it's no better than a 30 pack of PBR at only $15/cs.

Hector L

Jun 11, 2010
It has been sold in many cities for quite some time. The difference is the US government requires that the alcohol content be lowered.

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
It has been sold in many cities for quite some time. The difference is the US government requires that the alcohol content be lowered.

Bro, this beer has been in the States for quite sometimes, including the Haitian prestige and Rhum Barbancourt!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
How exciting NOT lol With all the variety you can buy in America I would not be drinking presidente by choice

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Pay MORE for Presidente than local beers? I like it fine when it's over 80? and served ice cold, but it's no better than a 30 pack of PBR at only $15/cs.

The beer price here is shockingly high.
I had stop buying Presidente at local supermarket.
I now only buy Stella and pay few pasos more.
I buy Presidente, when I feel real lazy or partially drunk.
Its one of many thing I love about this country, almost everything is phone call away.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not true!
A guy I went to high school with worked installing new equipment in the brewery here for two years.
Same beer goes to the export market, including the USA.
There is an old thread on Presidente here.
Most believe that it tastes "Different" in the USA.
Probably because they aren't on a tropical island beach when they drink it!!!!!
I like it.
I drink it in the USA occasionally, tastes the same to me.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC