shipping amazon from US to DR

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Use a freight forwarder in the US, normally in the Miami area, such as EPS, Encargopaq, Vimenca, etc. You get an account with them and they forward the shipments to you. Cheaper and more reliable than other methods. Everyone has a favorite.
I use Encargopaq.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
First of all, where are you located? Windeguy mentioned a lot of good forwarders. If we know where you are located the posters will have a better idea of which forwarder gives you better service at your location.

Regards.

PJT

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010

EPS
Encargopaq (gone off them myself)
CPS Supposed to be excellent
Or another experienced company close to your location'

They will supply you with an address for delivery which becomes your personal address.
(I use one in Florida for example.I think most for the DR are in Fla.)

Set up a one click or secure payment account with Amazon using your credit card or paypal if you have it.
Use the address given by the forwarder as delivery address. (Regardless as to the billing address which may be different)

Depending on the weight or price of the article or if shipped by air or boat, the forwarder can give you optional addresses.

When you purchase,
Click the delivery address given by the forwarder on the Amazon payment page.

Done.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
can anyone give me some information on shipping Amazon from US to DR

thanks

It get lots of things from Amazon. They go the address in Florida given me by EPS and the EPS courier brings them to the Sosua
office. EPS has offices in various parts of country.

sightseeing

Jun 19, 2015
I emailed amazon with that same question about a week ago. They told me they do not ship out of the country.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
I emailed amazon with that same question about a week ago. They told me they do not ship out of the country.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Sight , I am really looking for a mail, freight forwarder or courier service Like EPS CPS etc... A courier service from Miami to haiti. so far the phone numbers i got from using google take me nowhere. And, I always prefer reference from someone who has done it before and got the t-shirt. So any info on shipping small packages from Miami To Port-au Prince will be gladly appreciated.