new plan to combat crime in sosua

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I hope it works. However The men who come here are usually not thinking with their big head. We can only hope for progress.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They can start reducing crime by giving these people jobs and stop closing local establishments where the majority of the employees live in Sosua.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
I hope they stop by and see me and I'll tell them to get the hell out. Religion....biggest corruption in the world.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I guess this was the start?
Sos?a-News

After his biblical message a dozen ladies climbed on the stage to convert to Christianity on the spot. They said that from now on they will refrain from sinful practices as nocturnal bar visiting. From now on they turn their lives into the service of Jesus.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, you could not make this up...

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
simple: praying the crime away.
Autoridades lanzan campa?a en Sos?a para disminuir delincuencia en ese municipio tur?stico - Puerto Plata Digital

a new plan called "for a decent nation" will gather priests and various other ministers in brigades visiting houses, commercial business, buses and markets, carrying a spiritual message to pray.

:rolleyes:

Besides the Culture centre of the Caribbean with art, music shows etc now also the spiritual centre of the Caribbean!

It will be paradise!!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Sorry folks, there will no spiritual revival in Sosua. Sosua needs jobs not wishful thinking. You want the town cleaned up, clean up the government then the police.

Norberto61

Jun 21, 2015
Amen - I shall do my bit to convert lost souls and raise the unholy - every now and then I get someone to shout Dios mio - not as often as I would like but I am not as young as I was - still my work continues - keep fighting the good fight

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Sorry folks, there will no spiritual revival in Sosua. Sosua needs jobs not wishful thinking. You want the town cleaned up, clean up the government then the police.

Didn't you hear that they are creating jobs where the locals will be making silk purses out of sow's ears....

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Well, that should not take more than 2 days. When their children and chulos are getting hungry,
The show must go on, so far for halleluiah, Gloria Dios!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
2q2ok7p.jpg

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
First off there is little or no crime in Sosua. The dozen ladies of nocturnal bar visits were obviously paid off. Those religious clowns come around here I put the dogs on them. We are fenced and locked so they will not be able to get in. Religious nuts make nervous. Wife's mother is a bead mumbler and my otherwise excellent wife leans in that direction from time to time so I have to kep my guard up. Religion is a sickness of the vulnerable and any one of us can be targeted when we are down. Why do you think those christians practically live in the hospitals ? Really sick people are vulnerable and the purveyors of god nonsense smell weakness like a shark smells blood in the water. There! now I feel better. Nothing like a good rant in the morning.