Universities Abroad in the D.R. ...

Bosslady616

Apr 5, 2015
For some years I have been looking at medical schools in the islands. I didn't take the time to look at schools in the D.R. until a few months before I came to visit. Does anyone know about the programs or someone from the States that has attended any of the schools? All responses and advice are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Why in the DR? Usually anyone who studies medicine wants to able to do it where science is more advanced.
Sorry if I come accross as intrusive or negative. I'm just curious!

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I am Canadian and study Veterinary Medicine here in Santo Domingo. I have many friends also studying medicine. If you want to pm me, I can let you know more about tuition, what to expect, etc.

Bosslady616

Apr 5, 2015
Why in the DR? Usually anyone who studies medicine wants to able to do it where science is more advanced.
Sorry if I come accross as intrusive or negative. I'm just curious!

I was just wondering about it there. I know some people that have gone to Cuba to do med school and not any in the D.R. so I am just curious.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
I was just wondering about it there. I know some people that have gone to Cuba to do med school and not any in the D.R. so I am just curious.

There are many Puerto Ricans doing med school here at UNIBE, though, so you might as well start there.

Last edited by a moderator: