NO LAMBI please - from now til OCTOBER 31

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Annie, didn't you flag this up last year too? You are like the protector of the conch! Respect!!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
There will be no violations on this "closed season" from me, thats a 100% certainty..
Lambi in the DR specifically is the only seafood that has made me violently ILL.. and I mean violent in the worst possible way one can describe it, no graphics needed.
The first time I thought it was just a fluke, the 2nd time confirmed it.. Possibly the worst stomach and GI pain with all the extras, that I have ever endured in my life..
Oddly i feel like im one of the few people this happens to ??
So you people who partake in this marine Mullosk... enjoy.. wont be any competition from likes of me .
lol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
LIKE TELLING US NOT TO EAT CONCH will stop any dominicans from harvesting them!!!!!!
We don't eat enough to make any difference to them!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Well I do eat Conch - it is my favorite pic for eating out - and I do want it to be available forever..

and with serious protection, it will be..

It does seem that perhaps the restos in Cabarete respect the closed season but that is not so for the beach restuarants in other places that I have seen --

I don't think that they particularly serve them at lot of A1 as it is probably an acquired taste.

But if the DR does protect them -and the lobsters during their breeding season - March 1 through June 30th

then there will be at least enough of them here -