Divorce Help

My Friend ask me for help and ask me to write his E-mail to me in this forum. I translated his E-mail with Bing
Which person know exactly the rights from my best friend?

Story: on 4 may 2015 was I by my wife pushed off the stairs, with the result that I was taken to the clinic by a friend, at that time drove my wife to the polite for an indictment against me?
At discharge from clinic I drove on my turn to Police Office to a criminal complaint, I was injured.
There I was arrested and locked up, 126 hours, 5 days and 5 nights.
After the prison I was brought to court where I had to appear in court together with my wife.
After payment of fianza 12000 pesos I was released and my wife was arrested, 24 hours. The Court decides a separation of us and I can continue to live in the House, they so elsewhere.
There is a house arrest for both partners, 500 metres away ...
Meanwhile all my personal bank accounts blocked.
1st lawyer consultation, little result, 2nd, do nothing but to lawyer consultation the same high professore.
So with the third lawyer to the 1st session (June 25) to la Romana in the Tribunal. & Attorney fees to date 95000 pesos.
There asking the Court for an amicable settlement-an agreement so.
The agreement between my wife and I changing every day, because the debts to her pile up, and I need that but pay she says, also the expensive professore (125000 pesos) of her lawyers should I pay according to her.
2nd session (2 July), that makes the release of my bank accounts ignored, and the Court is saying that all monies (also inheritance), all the furniture, all rolling material, for the half to my wife can go, regardless of whether the legacies and/or property of for my wedding?
This is so very peculiar because the DR has international conventions with Europe since 1982 in the Hague in connection with inheritance rights.
The 3eadvokaat also says that all funds, inheritances, and all property, regardless of for marriage as well as the personal legacy (2008) in the community go to distribute.
Others speak that again, as well as other lawyers say that lawyers and judges lie.
In connection with the agreement between me and my wife there is great disagreement, it wants cash 450000, 18 months 10000 pesos and all meublen, offreer, her 200,000 cash 18 months 10000, and part of the furniture.
Am so going to again changing lawyer because think it's a combine is now, a same game between my wife, the lawyers and the judges themselves.
3rd session July 9.
If the law is fair and she is not entitled to my inheritance from my father, I would like to even no agreement, and we go to the Court for murder attempt.
This story is in stezzanno and was an act for its enrichment, by the way they had it been a few occasions, that her house is and her money, because that my house on the cemetery.
I just want to know what my rights are and have this letter also sent to the Belgian Consulate
Thanks Dre