Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
apparently it was the jealousy

Apparently...

How can the PN be so sure? :cross-eye
Who told them how it happened? :ermm:
They were very quick to explain the crime... :cool:
?Tr?gica! Alem?n celoso asesina de varias cuchilladas a su mujer dominicana en El Cupey - Puerto Plata Digital

They do know, however, that there is another person, somehow involved also:
"... la v?ctima se hab?a unido sentimentalmente con un joven (...) que el mismo labora fuera de la provincia y viene ocasionalmente, estas versiones, junto a la forma del victimario acuchillar a la v?ctima y seg?n la escena del crimen, gu?an a los investigadores a que nos encontramos frente a un feminicidio por razones pasionales."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

donP

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I knew him. Sad story. That was the same guy I opened a thread some years ago when he was in jail in POP for being (wrongly) accused to have beaten up his landlord... :(

I had business in a Hotel in Playa Dorada where he was working for a Diving company when I met him first time. Like 8 years ago. He lost his (Dutch) wife and everything he had with her to a Dominican man...

I lost contact after the him being in jail story and me moving to Bavaro...

He was a good guy but desperate. Still can't believe it was him... :(

Last edited:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
holy cow,,,we will never no...jealousy ive woke up and asked myself what am i doing???is this right???but ending her life over his (probable)failngs) and then taking his own... wonder who found him???? humans or????

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I knew him. Sad story. That was the same guy I opened a thread some years ago when he was in jail in POP for being (wrongly) accused to have beaten up his landlord... :(

I had business in a Hotel in Playa Dorada where he was working for a Diving company when I met him first time. Like 8 years ago. He lost his (Dutch) wife and everything he had with her to a Dominican man...

I lost contact after the him being in jail story and me moving to Bavaro...

He was a good guy but desperate. Still can't believe it was him... :(

I remember that, contacted the Dutch embassy by then to find out if they knew he was in jail (which they did).

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Initial Information Was False

This sad story also tells us, how fast the police can come to a (wrong) conclusion.
The murderer was (too soon) identified as German and a false name was given (to the press). Not all papers bother to rectify
the false information...:disappoin

The title of this thread should be amended accordingly.

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i edited the thread title to "foreigner". it makes more sense since the man was properly identified some days later.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
This sad story also tells us, how fast the police can come to a (wrong) conclusion.
The murderer was (too soon) identified as German and a false name was given (to the press). Not all papers bother to rectify
the false information...:disappoin

The title of this thread should be amended accordingly.

donP

Hence public lynching is not the best justice in a country so inadequate .

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
holy cow,,,we will never no...jealousy ive woke up and asked myself what am i doing???is this right???but ending her life over his (probable)failngs) and then taking his own... wonder who found him???? humans or????

yes chic, your friends the aliens found him:bored:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
On the Spot

Hence public lynching is not the best justice in a country so inadequate .

Well, lynching is almost always done on the spot, when there is hardly a doubt who did the crime.
However, I agree, sometimes in the heat of the action the wrong guy is caught... :rolleyes:

donP

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
This place can be very hard for jealousy it is to bad that it got the better of him. Just last night I got dumped by a girl that I was on and off with for there years
she made me out to be the bad guy and herself the good girl. I could never commit to her fulltime because I could see the real person she had a jacket and hide personality any way now she is moving on to marry a much older Dominican man from NY that she tells me she relly loves. I dont think she knows what it is to relly love. The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot. I turned down this offer as I still have strong fealings for her good and trust me plenty of resentment as well. I can completely understand hoe jealousy could get the better of a person here. To tell me that she is in love with a soon to be husband and tell me that she couldn't car less about my fealings and the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her. Well ok but to then still try to sell her ass to me. What the hell how the hell how could i have commited to her to be my wife as she wanted. Any way it is a shame what happened to this Dutch man. I am going to go the less violent route. But I will still miss her for some sick reason.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot. the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her.

Yes it did.

$100 a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress??????????? hahahahahahahaha

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This place can be very hard for jealousy it is to bad that it got the better of him. Just last night I got dumped by a girl that I was on and off with for there years
she made me out to be the bad guy and herself the good girl. I could never commit to her fulltime because I could see the real person she had a jacket and hide personality any way now she is moving on to marry a much older Dominican man from NY that she tells me she relly loves. I dont think she knows what it is to relly love. The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot. I turned down this offer as I still have strong fealings for her good and trust me plenty of resentment as well. I can completely understand hoe jealousy could get the better of a person here. To tell me that she is in love with a soon to be husband and tell me that she couldn't car less about my fealings and the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her. Well ok but to then still try to sell her ass to me. What the hell how the hell how could i have commited to her to be my wife as she wanted. Any way it is a shame what happened to this Dutch man. I am going to go the less violent route. But I will still miss her for some sick reason.

Sorry to hear that cheffie, before you know it you'll meet another girl - hopefully a better one.

That's a good one. :laugh:

donP

You're better than me, I missed that one [and English is my first language, so double kudos to you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.