Dominican Man sentenced to life in prison in Boston!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He was convicted of sexual assault, and killing of one woman, and stabbing and assaulting two others!!!!
He must have thought he was still in the DR!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Its the cops fault. Someone should have told him in immigration that beating up women is illegal in the US. How was he supposed to know?

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
What a fool! With triple the victims, he would have got a book deal, a televised trial, a Lifetime movie in which he would have been played by a washed celebrity, and an all- girl fan club. The American way!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Its the cops fault. Someone should have told him in immigration that beating up women is illegal in the US. How was he supposed to know?
If he used a gun, it would have been 100% the guns fault & of course the nra . thankfully he only used a knife...so all is good. and we probably need to be more sensitive to Dominicans with Criminal Histories and Violent backgrounds.. Perhaps another TAX so we can study it a bit more...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What a fool! With triple the victims, he would have got a book deal, a televised trial, a Lifetime movie in which he would have been played by a washed celebrity, and an all- girl fan club. The American way!

He just proves, "You can take the "Dominicano" out of the Dominican Republic,....but you can never take the Dominican Republic, out of the DOMINICANO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
He just proves, "You can take the "Dominicano" out of the Dominican Republic,....but you can never take the Dominican Republic, out of the DOMINICANO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naaaa,
there are still many more americans mistreating their wifes or killing women, than dominicans.
good for the DR that they Exported him elsewhere, before he did his thing.
no fue yo.

Mike

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Naaaa,
there are still many more americans mistreating their wifes or killing women, than dominicans.
no fue yo.

Mike

I have to respectfully disagree. In the US this type of behavior makes you a pariah. In the RD it is the reality of day to day life. I lived it in my house with my Dominican dad growing up and in my extended family it happens far more than it happens in the USA

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry for him that he has to life in such family.
but that does not mean it doesn't happen that way in families elsewhere, Cheffiie.
where ever it happens, the criminal bastar%$? have to get taken in and should never be released again.
sorrily so often the "nice" family itself is to blame for big part, too, for not taking the appropriate steps, as a good family should do.
again, such is sadly found everywhere.

Mike

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

A dumb a$$ is a dumd a$$ no matter where you home them. I'd say even more so if they use working for the Dominican judicial system as a positive on thier CV. lol.
Chances are Doms will only ever be in the news for being dum, beating wives or on the brighter side, a ball.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I have to respectfully disagree. In the US this type of behavior makes you a pariah. In the RD it is the reality of day to day life. I lived it in my house with my Dominican dad growing up and in my extended family it happens far more than it happens in the USA

Women have power now, they can screw anyone they want on claims of abuse, especially gringos. It's not accepted as it was anymore.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

Exactly! Why couldn't he just adapt to "The American way"! I mean, just look at the Boston Strangler: catchy name, book, movie, and played by Tony Curtis! Not too shabby!

Boston Bomber? Bam!!! Rolling stone magazine, instant teenage fan club willing to tattoo his name . And hello??? Labeled as "too pretty to be guilty"!!!

Maybe there's still possibility for this guy. He could say he heard voices or something!!!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Higher Rate in the US

Violence in families is a dark subject (in any country), few statistics exist.

But when it come to killed women:
"Since the 1970s, the rates of femicide in the United States has fluctuated between 3.8–4.5 deaths per 100,000 women." (Wikipedia)
Surprisingly the rate in the Dominican Republic is only half of that.

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Naaaa,
no fue yo.

Mike

In raw numbers you are right, BUT, in per capita the DR IS WAY AHEAD!!!!!!

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com

SOMEBODY call "911" for me, "I'm having a heart attack"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS AN HONEST DOMINICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
sorry for him that he has to life in such family.
but that does not mean it doesn't happen that way in families elsewhere, Cheffiie.
where ever it happens, the criminal bastar%$? have to get taken in and should never be released again.
sorrily so often the "nice" family itself is to blame for big part, too, for not taking the appropriate steps, as a good family should do.
again, such is sadly found everywhere.

Mike

please Mike...you know better. not because it happens elsewhere means we need to be discussing those places. we are talking about the DR. besides, i know for an incontrovertible fact that the consequences of beating your spouse, or any woman for that matter, in the USA, can be dire. i saw a guy punch his girlfriend at a busy traffic light in the DR. it was as if Tyson had his her she was out cold, and everybody just walked on by, and he strolled away. tell him to go trying that in Times Square.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Exactly! Why couldn't he just adapt to "The American way"! I mean, just look at the Boston Strangler: catchy name, book, movie, and played by Tony Curtis! Not too shabby!

Boston Bomber? Bam!!! Rolling stone magazine, instant teenage fan club willing to tattoo his name . And hello??? Labeled as "too pretty to be guilty"!!!

Maybe there's still possibility for this guy. He could say he heard voices or something!!!

"Manzanas Y Naranjas" water lady!!!!!!

"Boston Bombers"??????????????????....Shame on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason, dominicans love to use the bad behavior of others to try and justify their own bad behavior???????????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun

he's in the USA, where all the world famous criminals /abusers/bombers/shooters come from.
he has still a easy way open to success:
he just has to confess a dozen more killings, tell 'em he dumped 'em at the deepest point of a big Lake,
and all the fame will come.
that's normal there, they love their criminals.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.