Security Alarm Companies

DavidKramer

May 16, 2012
Simple question, I'm looking for a security company that installs and provides support for alarms and sensors. Don't need personnel - that's already covered.

Please, I can do without the snarky comments that security alarms are useless in the DR, we all know how things work here, please only reply if you capable of giving recommendations on what companies to recommend or avoid from personal experience or word of mouth.

Thank you,

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we used this guy:

we used a guy from santiago to do our system. not the cheapest but trustworthy. and you cannot put a price on that. jv&c soluciones electronicas.
name is eriel vargas, 809 649 5616 or 809 416 0677 or 829 429 6985. email is eriel24v@hotmail.com
cameras, alarms, sensors, full setups.

DavidKramer

May 16, 2012
I haven't looked on Amazon, but would these systems come with telecom connectable platforms for phone and email notifications? I would nevertheless prefer to have in-person support if the alarms get triggered at night, but I will definitely look into buying them myself outright...

Thanks

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
We looked at one system on Amazon awhile back, you added a local phone SIM card to it and could program it to call several numbers [5 I think] and/or text message. Surprisingly affordable.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We looked at one system on Amazon awhile back, you added a local phone SIM card to it and could program it to call several numbers [5 I think] and/or text message. Surprisingly affordable.

Affordable in like approximately how much??