interpol nabs 57 foreigners in DR

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Cannot be too many left in the DR. Surely we are running low or are more coming in to fill the vacancy? If this keeps up we will be left with only local Dominican criminals and the thousands of repatriated ex prisoners dumped off the plane in SD. Is it possible we could have a criminal shortage in the future?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Cannot be too many left in the DR. Surely we are running low or are more coming in to fill the vacancy? If this keeps up we will be left with only local Dominican criminals and the thousands of repatriated ex prisoners dumped off the plane in SD. Is it possible we could have a criminal shortage in the future?

Nahhh, there are plenty still on Rikers Island in NYC who will be deported soon, and will be happy to be your new "Freng"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

maybe in the future whenever a newbie posts here that he is looking to open a business in DR and what is this charming country missing, we would be able to honestly advise that he gets involved in a life of crime?

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Maybe you folks may doubt this, but on Monday this week in ProCab, while I was returning back to my place, Two non-marked Pick-up trucks, blocking the intersection & having some sort of impromptu meeting , 5 men with Bullet-proof vests , Hand cuffs, side arms, some type of strapped Machine auto weapon, sort of like a H&K the vests had in Writing Interpol & the other National police agency DCRIM embroidered , something like that, my wife says its a national investigatory police agency here in the DR. If I were right they were looking for someone in this area. Maybe this goes to what has been happening with the arrests of foreign persons coming here to escape justice in their respective countries.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
You never know.

... Two non-marked Pick-up trucks, blocking the intersection & having some sort of impromptu meeting , 5 men with Bullet-proof vests , Hand cuffs, side arms, some type of strapped Machine auto weapon, sort of like a H&K the vests had in Writing Interpol & the other National police agency DCRIM embroidered ...

They may have been police or heavily armed criminals (or a mixed group).
In this country you never know... :pirate:

LA VEGA: Protestan por atracos | AlMomento.net

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Maybe you folks may doubt this, but on Monday this week in ProCab, while I was returning back to my place, Two non-marked Pick-up trucks, blocking the intersection & having some sort of impromptu meeting , 5 men with Bullet-proof vests , Hand cuffs, side arms, some type of strapped Machine auto weapon, sort of like a H&K the vests had in Writing Interpol & the other National police agency DCRIM embroidered , something like that, my wife says its a national investigatory police agency here in the DR. If I were right they were looking for someone in this area. Maybe this goes to what has been happening with the arrests of foreign persons coming here to escape justice in their respective countries.

And so they stopped you and asked for your "ID"????????????????????

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I bet they were under a shade tree????????????????

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I heard that Interpol arrested 2 Italians in Pro Cab and so that would coincide with your report

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
The rest of those in hiding are probably in San Francisco- USA or some other sanctuary city in these confused United States.