Need A Jewler

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Anyone know where I can get a watch with links sized in the PC, Bavaro area?

Aug 6, 2006
Is this about resizing the watchband?
If so, check out around the city market, you might find some guy who has set up a small stand changing batteries and fixing small stuff there. Negotiate the price before agreeing to the service, as ever.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Is this about resizing the watchband?
If so, check out around the city market, you might find some guy who has set up a small stand changing batteries and fixing small stuff there. Negotiate the price before agreeing to the service, as ever.

Where is the City Market?

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Anyone know where I can get a watch with links sized in the PC, Bavaro area?

The watch store in Palma Real can do it. It's near the center entrance, to the right and on the right as you walk in (just a few stores in). They hit me for $200 RD each time I've had it done.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The watch store in Palma Real can do it. It's near the center entrance, to the right and on the right as you walk in (just a few stores in). They hit me for $200 RD each time I've had it done.

I know the place. Thanks.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Be careful with the street guys. I made the mistake of having one work on a watch in Santo Domingo and he was a butcher. I knew I had made a mistake the second he started working on it, and I walked away thinking "never again".

If the watch is inexpensive and you don't care that much for it, then that's a different story. If you need it resized and you care anything at all about it, take it to a reputable shop.