Botox in Sosua/Puerto Plata

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
If its risky, go to USA. So many fake doctors and unnecessary deaths and mutilations in this country. Not worth it in my opinion.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
I'm not going to get I to it but DR balbueno is the last person in the world you want to see.

21yearsinDR

May 29, 2013
I have NEVER heard anybody criticize Arelis Balbuena.. I have visited her several times and I always found her very professional and very nice too

Apr 13, 2011
How safe is botox usage anywhere? It seems like you see horror stories of bad usage... I would imagine the chances are worse in the DR of improper use or overuse of botox... or improper application... But maybe it is safer nowadays since it has been around for so long???? Or worse????

Apr 13, 2011
send Jessica Rabbit a message I believe she posted about having it done a while ago

I do not want botox. I am ok with my face aging naturally.

But, I have heard conversations from women in the DR getting botox done... and I worry for them whenever I hear it, probably because I fear their face will be overstretched by the botox, making it look 100x worse after it wears off, thus ensuring the never ending cycle of botox as necessity (especially when most had no need for it in the first place)...

Unless someone can tell me that botox is as safe as using skin lotion...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Over stretched ?

Botox just numbs/relaxes muscles

are you thinking of 'fillers'? to plump up lips, cheeks, etc?

by frowning less (less mucle ability), wrinkles are reduced.
quite few 40 somethings use it to get ahead of the wrinkles... stop'em before they start, type thing

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
How safe is botox usage anywhere? It seems like you see horror stories of bad usage... I would imagine the chances are worse in the DR of improper use or overuse of botox... or improper application... But maybe it is safer nowadays since it has been around for so long???? Or worse????

botox is definitely safe if done by a qualified "Physician" using genuine product and sterile instruments. Getting it done in Sosua ,,,,,,lol ha ha ha ha

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
I have NEVER heard anybody criticize Arelis Balbuena.. I have visited her several times and I always found her very professional and very nice too

Have you had botox yourself or any similar procedures by Dr. Balbuena and have you ever had botox in the US or Canada to compare the quality of the treatment etc? I'm interested in getting some botox myself. I'm starting to show lines around my mouth area and I'd like to prevent the lines from getting deeper. Does anyone know the current cost for botox in POP or Santiago?

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
To prevent lines and wrinkles on the face from getting deeper, try first with vitamin C serum and macadamia oil.