dutch man gets 7 years in the clink

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maybe he wanted to supplement his pension. the 7 years won't be easy on him, at this age.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
lots of older people smuggle drugs.

remember that 70+ yr old in Illinois / Michigan who had a regular truck route for drug deliveries.

The older ones can slip through... benign pensioners

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
lots of older people smuggle drugs.

remember that 70+ yr old in Illinois / Michigan who had a regular truck route for drug deliveries.

The older ones can slip through... benign pensioners

sure thing. while the dog is sniffing the nuts of the black guy whose pants are down his arse, Martha the schoolmarm from Wichita is moving a couple keys in her Huggies.

it?s called teamwork.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
obviously it did not work for the old dude. next time you travel, ask yourselves, how many of your co-passengers carry some nose candy with them?

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
In a few year's time maybe drugs will not even be illegal.

Strange how mores change in history. How many people died in jail for homosexuality or the wrong religion for example?

Drugs are kept illegal for economic and political reasons.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I remember when he was caught. He was on the Condor flight from POP to FRA that I was working on. He had three plastic bags taped into the recess where the pull out handle of his case went and the liner was professionally stitched back into place.

What surprised me was how easily he was caught. I think he was a patsie to take away the attention from someone else carrying a larger load on that same flight. I'm pretty sure that the DNCD had been tipped off.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think this is often the case. DNCD has something to be proud of and the smugglers pass another load unnoticed.