What ever happen to " O & C " ?

Matt G.

Jan 7, 2002
Remember him ? He was very outspoken and critical of Dr and the USA. I haven't seen him on the board for a long time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"LONG ARMS"

Let that be a "lesson",to those who unjustly critisize the US,and the DR.He said he was going to London,where he had a "High Level" job with a brokerage firm! He was sad that he would not be able to continue communicating with DR1!I was surprised that there is no "internet" in England! My guess,is that the "Repo-man" got his computer,or that his parole was revoked!Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
O&C is in Nayajo prison

Yes, they finally caught him sexually molesting "limpia bota" Haitian young boys. He is currently serving 10-15 yrs in Nayajo prison (without PC privileges). In the news interview, he mentioned that he was compelled to pray upon young boys because of the lack of dates in a deserted town like Mao.
It seems he won't have this problem in the prison because he is booked solid for the next 3 years. The tigres, even had to fight over him over the new year's eve.

(ok, i am joking.... just made this up.)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AZB,You make me long for the "OLD DAYS"

AZB,please "insult me"! I miss your attacks! I just received some new clothes from JCPennys.I got so fat eating "Pavo,Pollo,Pierna,y Pastelon over the Holidays that they don,t fit.My wife ran away with a Haitian "cane cutter",my dogs have fleas,I am converting to Judiism,the one "TRUE Faith!"Please say something! Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Since you asked for it...criss

O no, Now I am afraid to pick a fight with you, especially when the last time I took a cheap shot at you, even Bushbaby made a rare appearance to take your side. Now that was scary.

Anyhow, being a jew is not as simple as you think; you would have to give up on your favorite delicacies ex: sandwich de pierna, chuletas and especially your favorite pork hotdogs from the hotdog carito, where you take your dates to.
Remember: pork is a no no in judaism.
Does it mean you would also apply for your israeli citizenship? I mean, it would give you the right to move there with all expenses paid by the israeli gov't or better yet... by american tax payer's money. Don't worry; there would be plenty of room for you to live there as they routinely bulldoze poor palestinian houses to make new settlements on palestinian territories. Of course, the money does come from american tax payer's funds (5+ billion dollars / years to israel). I wonder what do the americans get in return for it?

To get back to the original subject: I wish you good luck on your diet. By the way: Do restaurants still give you a menu or simply an estimate? Hehehehehe, sorry just couldn't resist.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB,CAUTION!! don't use that 'J' word or you will be deleted. Remember we had a nice thread
going last year.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
What else bad can you say about a Downstater?

Criss:

Everytime I read your posts it brings me nightmares. You bring back bad memories for me. I have dreams about getting stuck in a snow storm in a farm on a side road off Rt.55 in front of a red farm with blue corn silos. I dream that the rescue squad from Streator, Illinois comes to my rescue and takes me to a hospital in Peoria for frostbite treatment.

Your weight should be no problem in S.I. Almost 90% of the people Downstate are overweight from eating those greasy .99 cent breakfasts at the Red Barn with 99% fat sausages and bacon. Police cars have to use Mercury Marquises to fit in their big pouch.

Turning into a jew is contrary to Downstate rules. Those rubes out there cannot handle kosherism. Stick to your creed. Keep on watching the National Rodeo Championship and your hero, the Blue Cowboy. Who has more fleas your dog or your cows?

The last time you were seen shopping for clothes it wasn't JC Penneys, it was more like Walmart's 3 for one all one-size table At Galesburg. I heard you had to wait one hour before you got to the store waiting for a 1000-wagon train to cross the main street.

How bad can it get Criss? There just isn't enough bad things to say about you.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not Bad,Not "Vintage" AZB,but not bad!!

How about this idea to "improve", the DR.? Every man,woman,and child in the DR "converts" to Judiism! We declare the DR.,a "Zionist State"! and.......We wait for the money to start "rolling in"! The United States Government ,and the World Jewish Community would send "Billions"! "Part Two", We give every Haitian 500 pesos each to convert to "Islam"! Now we get "arms" from everywhere.We declare that: "A State of War Exists" between the "Sovereign Jewish State of The Dominican Republic" and the "Terrorist" supporting "Islamic Republic of Haiti".The "Coalition" invades Haiti, (BOOM),end of the DR,s "Economic" problems,and end of DRs "Haitian" Problem!!I see a "Mini-Series" here.Starring "Criss Colon" as the "Prime Minister" of "The Jewish State of the Dominican Republic",and "AZB",as "the "President" of the "Islamic Republic of Haiti"!! "Shalom" Criss Colon PS "Reformed" Jews do not consider,Hot Dogs,Bacon,ham,or"Chuletas Ahumadas" as "Real" pork! "Pierna" is pork however! Sadly!

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
TW aka Golo

Stop!!! You're making me homesick. Grandmas typical breakfast table back on the farm: fried and scrambled eggs (fried in bacon grease), bacon, sausage, fried bologna, oatmeal, pancakes, biscuits and gravy (again using bacon fat to make the roux), tomatoes (in season), and after my stepfather joined the family, grits. That was every breakfast every day! Don't even get me started on lunch and supper (for you elitists: dinner).

Now they want me to have a half of a grapefruit, one slice of dry toast and decaffinated coffee??? Who can call that living?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don,t mention the "L" word,..................LARD

How many people know the "joy" of porkchops for breakfast?!!Jefe, cornbread? umm,umm,good!I stopped smoking 2 years ago,and "picked-up" a "few" pounds, 80!! TW is right,if I move back to Streator,I will drive the girls crazy! I weigh about 380lbs.and you know how Streator Girls like "skinny" "Boys"! All this talk about "Grease" only makes me hungry! I have my TV tuned to cable channel 48,Nashville,Tenn.,more good restaurant ads! "Captain D,s, Arby,s Roast beef" "Sonic","Jimmy Dean,s",and great Krogers Supermarket ads,Center Cut Porkchops,99 cents a pound!Whole Milk,1.89 a galon! "VoyPaYa"Criss Colon

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Chriss, I can see you driving down the street
in your 'leaning to the left' pickup truck
heading to the supermarket

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Leaning to the left"! No way! X-man

I always swing by the "Trailer-Park"first! Ask about 5 "young ladies" if they want to go down "main-street" to the A&W Root Beer Stand? That "balances" the "load" to prevent un-even tire wear. A friend and I once drove from Toledo,Ohio to somewhere south of Springfield, Illinois to the "Dixie Truck Stop" on route 66,just to eat their "Breaded Pork Tenderloin" sandwiches!! Drove all night,ate all day!Somebody once asked me if I have a weight "Problem"?, I said "No", "I eat,I gain weight,No Problem!" Got to go now,time for my 9am. "Feeding" Criss(I,ll never end up like Karen Carpenter!!) Colon

Matt G.

Jan 7, 2002
Damm Criss.... all I asked was if anyone knew of O & C. I rode with him from Miami to the DR last year. Bush knows the story. I am sorry to hear about your weight problem and converting to Judeo Criss. I have been drinking " slim fast " shakes for a week. IT WORKS. I've lost 5 pounds. Give me your sddress and I'll send you some.

PS... I hope O & C is doing well in DA BIG HOUSE !!!!

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
My favourite is strawberry Slim Fast. Makes a great shake when mixed with a pint of vanilla bean ice cream and served with a Fatburger and fries.