Theft at Santiago Airport Customs

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Santiago
Eight customs employees at the Santiago airport were arrested for theft worth millions (of pesos).

The article brings to mind that in 2010 there was a similar theft case, when 8 sons of high ranking PLD politicians were involved in the import of arms and other contraband.
The then accused were not sentenced and set free..... :rolleyes:

Indagan a empleados de Aduanas por robo

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Self-Service for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The case is obviously linked to a women who entered the country with an undeclared large amount of dollars.
Most of the cash vanished....

Here you can see how customs officials helped themselves to the cash.

[video=youtube;lCtVmJj7ITk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCtVmJj7ITk[/video]

donP

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Sorry for the off topic, but I like the way the newscaster is able to touch the female Newscasters ARM to apologize for cutting
her off.. and its not perceived as Sexual or offensive...
that sheit in the PC BS world we live in here in the usa would be like an automatic Sexual Harassment suit..
how far we have done fallen..

As to the Money, Damnnn.. they just got a license to steal all over the place.. Did not understand it fully but did they just
ASSUME automatically that it was DRUG Money ??
They do that all over now...Cops seizing money, even Tuition money "assuming" its for Drugs. And good luck getting it back.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
amazing..they didn't know that there were security camaras???

Such a sweet, innocent looking young lady (Hooker, perhaps in real life>?)

HB

May 12, 2005
amazing..they didn't know that there were security camaras???

HB

Perhaps proceeds for her work as a chapiadora? Most likely it was cash from drug proceeds in the US which was taking to DR to launder in some way.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Amazing..they didn't know that there were security camaras???

Notice how many times they stuff the cash away with their backs to the camera, seemingly a half-hearted attempt at subterfuge, and then one of the female employees just takes some in her hands and walks out. Very strange.

HB

Anyone know what type of trouble she's in, how much money she was carrying, and how much the aduanas thieves stole of it?

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry for the off topic, but I like the way the newscaster is able to touch the female Newscasters ARM to apologize for cutting her off.. and its not perceived as Sexual or offensive...
that sheit in the PC BS world we live in here in the usa would be like an automatic Sexual Harassment suit..
how far we have done fallen..

But you didn't notice her response was to immediately draw her arm away from him and assume a closed body posture for several seconds?

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
This video has to be staged or the whole thing was A set up of some kind. Dominican kind i would say. Not even a politico could be that stupid !

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
They knew exactly where the money was. They just fooled around to try to make it look like they just happened to find it

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
You can clearly see that the mastermind (eye cue of a wet mice) is the guy that started the search and has his back towards the camera. At one point brings the red hear girl close to him as she stuffs her brawl while the the white hair guy (supervisor?) gives him a look of defiance.

I'm sure the mastermind warned everyone that the security camera has not worked in months.

My 2 cents.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
1. Enter girl not upset knows whats happening.
2. They know exactly which bags have the money.
3. They find envelope she starts taking pictures and sending them.
4. They ignore purse with colored patches. she shoves it to them they take no notice till she shoves it to them again.
5. The ignore small blue bag.
6. They know money is in shirt bags.
7. She starts to fall asleep.
8. The guy shuts off her cell phone knows exactly how in one second.
9. They walk in and out of locked doors if doing no wrong why lock door.
10. They send some picks.
11. The women that enter are just for show.
12. All in all a very calm movie no one excited girl wants to go to sleep.
13. Who owned the money ?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The full uncut video

[video=youtube;PFafrRrC0TU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFafrRrC0TU[/video]

they should give each of those guys 50 years in jail just for being stupid. i bet they all had the jeepeta picked out while they were packing the money.

Darwin Awards candidates.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Someone had to rat her out they knew she had the money before opening the bags. She knew they had her before bags opened. First envelope not opened but put aside they knew it had money with not even looking !.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
She was very calm about the whole operation i"m thinking she told them she had money for a split in the faked robbery.