Stem Cell Treatment in DR

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I know it is, in Santo Domingo, but I can't tell you where. We met a couple [Americans from NJ] who were staying at a hotel in SD while the wife was undergoing stem cell implants/treatments. She was in a motorized wheelchair, she had Parkinson's Disease if I remember correctly, and had previously gone to Honduras for treatment. It's not cheap, they told us they had spent almost $100,000.

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
Does anyone know if this procedure is available? Recommendations...

PM welcomed.

J&T

Holistica c/9 #109 Villa Aura in SDQ Oeste
809 379 - 0418
Don't recall the owner/Doctors name but he is fluent in English - very knowledgable and recognized in the field as an expert. Good luck

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013
I am seriously looking into this with Dr Liriano in Santiago for treatment of advanced osteo-arthritis in the shoulders. My only other at this point is joint replacement.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If I recall correctly, Dr. Liriano was one of the team that re-made Bartolo Colon's shoulder....and look where he is!

Good luck with this procedure. It seems to work miracles.

HB

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
It possibly will miraculously reduce the size of your wallet. Read dv8s post before you go any further. There are two areas where I do not try and save money, fish on sale and medical treatment. Stem cells is a area where there is lots of medical fraud. The DR is an area where there is lots of fraud. Its a double barreled risk. Be cautious.

Mar 29, 2015
As far as I know, Germany offers the best stem cell treatment. If you have enough budget to do the procedure there, then opt for Germany. They say they have the best stem cell treatment there.