Status
Not open for further replies.

jackfi

Mar 31, 2013
Welcome to DR1. Don't let the oldies scary you. Everything's doable, even moving to DR.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Welcome to dr1, what area are you looking to move to? Hope you have a decent income and don't plan on finding a job here!! IT IS NOT CHEAP TO LIVE HERE!

who are you kidding....my dear departed had me pay for almost everything....she spent close to nothing....cheap for her...

Tracym

Jul 15, 2015
hello again all lol on the comments.....I have a good income away from any need for work there....I also have two young children and have recently divorced....I know many have a different experience and respect each opinion.....but I am not moving there for love or cheap living...to be honest I am all about coming and working with the stray animals and helping give them a home or find them a home...I also teach english and am willing to work and teach for free if the need is there ....This is not new to me as I have lived in the Philippines and loved it, but it was the end of my marriage, which today a year later I am grateful for....my intention is to get to nature and take care of her children lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.