Dominican Parade Bronx 7/26

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Dominicans are ready to march in the Bronx
By: EDITOR AL MOMENTO Date:July 23, 2015In: New York 0 comments
NEW YORK - Dominicans are ready to take to the streets of the Big Apple in Great Bronx Dominican Parade 2015.

The parade will take place on Sunday July 26 in the county of salsa.

The stop is usually performed on the Grand Concourse, from the East Tremond Avenue to 167th Street.

More than 20 floats participated last year of this traditional parade.

Thousands of attendees enjoyed the live music from Bachata Heightz, "El Caballo Mayor" Johnny Ventura, the sexy moves of materialistic and taste meringue Jeffrey.

Source: Telemundo

Dominicanos se alistan para desfilar en El Bronx | AlMomento.net

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Are these New Yorkers going to be there :knockedou, maybe I stop by and say Hola.

Dominican_Girls_in_the_N.Y._Parade.jpg

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Are these New Yorkers going to be there :knockedou, maybe I stop by and say Hola.

Dominican_Girls_in_the_N.Y._Parade.jpg

those are some fine ass women you are seeing there, but do not for a moment believe that that is the picture you will be seeing. as the NY Daily News once declared, it was the Gordita Parade. you are going to get a first hand look at what a prodigious intake of White Castle and Checkers can do to the Dominican physique. i have been to a few of those parades, and that picture above is not representative of what you will be witnessing.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Here is a peak of last year's.

The one in the city is better. I rather stay home and watch Law and Order.

[video=youtube;LnAkliB0Urc]x[/video]

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I love it when people who are emotionally tied to a country whether they are citizens or not. A couple of years ago we came down to sosua on July 1st...Canada Day and Pedro Clisante was closed off for Canada day. We brought a bunch of stuff from home and had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed the festivities.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
those are some fine ass women you are seeing there, but do not for a moment believe that that is the picture you will be seeing. as the NY Daily News once declared, it was the Gordita Parade. you are going to get a first hand look at what a prodigious intake of White Castle and Checkers can do to the Dominican physique. i have been to a few of those parades, and that picture above is not representative of what you will be witnessing.

Not good, and lack of gym membership. LOL.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
I love it when people who are emotionally tied to a country whether they are citizens or not. A couple of years ago we came down to sosua on July 1st...Canada Day and Pedro Clisante was closed off for Canada day. We brought a bunch of stuff from home and had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed the festivities.

That is nice to read Matt. Too many of the USA cultural ties to Europe (and organizations) have been severed.
We still have out St. Patrick's Day parade all over USA. Where I live is very German and happy to see the rebuilding
of the beer brewing tradition. Cheers.

OTR Brewery District | Cincinnati, OH

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
hahahahahahaha

Some people have the membership to feel good BUT never use the gym. I speak from experience. lol

True, but good luck nonetheless. You don't really need per se, walk, jog, run, push up, sit up anywhere.

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
Maybe Haitians and other descendents of slavery will picket the parade and a riot will start then
baba in his WHITE shirt will sip his 10 high whiskey and rc cola and say sheeet don't get any better then this.

OH,Oh another idea for every Haitian repatriated, NYC sends a replacement Dominican from Rykers Is.
There is a never ending supply.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013

did you buy/spend any money??? canadiens are known as tight>>>>right???

May 12, 2005
The better parade to see is the big one in Manhattan. The Bronx parade is full of barrio chopos. Although this year's Bronx parade did have Victoria Sosa riding on a float. :classic: