Looking For Former St Louis Cardinals Baseball Pitcher Joaquin Andujar

Cardinals1967

Jul 24, 2015
Hello everyone- I am from the Unites States and am looking for an address for former St Louis
baseball pitcher. I am a HUGE fan of his and am wanting to try and send him some items to sign. I believe he may live in San Pedro De Macoris?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Card fan, former and current players don't care about you. Does the Cards have a Fan Fest where current and former
players sing stuff? We do in Cincy, and lots of players show up to sign stuff. Is he the guy that lost his mind in the WS?

Cardinals1967

Jul 24, 2015
Of course they have a Winter Warm-up every year, but Andujar wouldn't;t attend from the Dominican Republic. He was one hot temper for sure. I have about all the 1982 Cards team sigs on World Series stuff except him, that's why I was wanting to take the chance.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Hello everyone- I am from the Unites States and am looking for an address for former St Louis
baseball pitcher. I am a HUGE fan of his and am wanting to try and send him some items to sign. I believe he may live in San Pedro De Macoris?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You sound like a stalker. You're going to just go up to his house and hope that you find him, Pedro-like, sitting under a mango tree? Creepy.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
You sound like a stalker. You're going to just go up to his house and hope that you find him, Pedro-like, sitting under a mango tree? Creepy.

He won't get anywhere near the front door - the dogs will rip him to shreds. Failing that, the highly trained securidads will ventilate him because he'll have that crazed obsessed glint in his eyes.

When you go to the home of a notable person uninvited for the sole purpose of meeting them, then yes that is stalking in my book.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Lots of people who collect memorabilia will mail the item they want signed to the player, and yes, in many, many cases it is returned to them with a signature. Just as the OP indicated in his post so no stalking involved.

However, given the almost non-existance of the postal system and the personality involved, the odds of this working in RD is next to nil.

Cardinals1967

Jul 24, 2015
Im from the US!

I am not flying all the way to the Dominican Republic to go up to Joaquin Andujar's house to have him sign 5 items!! I wanted to send them by mail dope!

Cardinals1967

Jul 24, 2015
Are you kidding me

He won't get anywhere near the front door - the dogs will rip him to shreds. Failing that, the highly trained securidads will ventilate him because he'll have that crazed obsessed glint in his eyes.

When you go to the home of a notable person uninvited for the sole purpose of meeting them, then yes that is stalking in my book.

You bumbling idiot! I'm from the United States, I;'m not gonna fly to the DR for 5 fives you idiot! That's why I said SEND HIM SOME ITEMS TO SIGN YOU LOSER!

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
How to make friends and influence people.

Maybe Joaquin will follow Ringo's lead and trash whatever you send him.