Fivefingers has two job offers and counting.

fivefingers

Jul 8, 2011
Hi everyone, just checking in to say I miss y'all.

Busy with job interviews.

Not sure where to post this, but my intro thread is closed.

Loved all the input and interesting discussion.

My hubby is a finance guy btw. And not your typical Dominican. Doesn't drink, dance or go out.

I find that it is possible to find good salaries and to live more or less decently. I will expand on this when I have more time.

Also, pretty psyched we might actually be able to make progress here after 7 years at a standstill in Spain.

More to come.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
you mean loaning money is a good way to get killed in the DR If you are a gringo ,and don't tell me different.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Is there any connection btwn FiveFingers and Frankie Pentangelli, aka Frankie 5 Angels, in "The Godfather?" Just askin. Sorry to be irreverent. Can't help it if GF1 and GF2 are committed to memory.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Good Salaries? Do tell.

Congratulations on two quick job offers.

What do you consider to be a good salary?

It will be interesting to see you post the jobs and salaries for those jobs for which you have had job offers.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Is there any connection btwn FiveFingers and Frankie Pentangelli, aka Frankie 5 Angels, in "The Godfather?" Just askin. Sorry to be irreverent. Can't help it if GF1 and GF2 are committed to memory.

Definitely GF2

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
She posted that he will work in a "Family Business", but that was in another thread.
SOMETIMES, they "Forget"!!!!!!!!!

Notice how specific the "Job Offers" are?????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
so do you have a job yet ? with your english you should have something by now.