Any Day traders out there..forex or equity

Andrew Smith

Jun 28, 2009
Firstly hello everyone..
I am a day trader in the FX market and have been doing this in the DR for the last 12 years with some success. Anyway I was wondering if there were any other forex traders or stock market traders in the DR who would perhaps like to meet up.. I am in the Bavaro area of Punta Cana... I trade from home and have no social life whatsoever so would love to meet a kindred spirit... male or female..

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
I do but not so successful

Started and lost a little but stopped for now because I won't even be able to work if I have some positions open, pretty stressful. Hahahaha

Come to Bavaro form time to time for work, maybe we can hook up when I'm there I might learn something.

Firstly hello everyone..
I am a day trader in the FX market and have been doing this in the DR for the last 12 years with some success. Anyway I was wondering if there were any other forex traders or stock market traders in the DR who would perhaps like to meet up.. I am in the Bavaro area of Punta Cana... I trade from home and have no social life whatsoever so would love to meet a kindred spirit... male or female..

Hope to hear from you soon.