Steak Mushrooms marinating and an Ice cold shandy...

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Steak Mushrooms marinating and an Ice cold Shandy... Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Beer..
Life is good in the DR when you can shop at Nacional... I love Nacional..
Today is half in the bag Sunday... I only have 17 days left on this current trip.. Arrived June 17..
Do Americans know what a Shandy is?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The marinated hongos at David Crocket are excellent.... churrasco too.... I had pincho

service was attentive, waiter tried to improve his English while I worked on Spanish.. all in all great.

Laurel's afterward - then Mamma's Place........... WOW!!! disco.... nothing but flesh ! and warm stuff!

pretty good evening............ oh, the beer at the disco joint was 250 pesos for the small Presidente.... OUCH!!

Tambo... you'd love it !! you too Tango.... might even find a Tango partner !!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Contango I'm with you! Besides shopping at La Sirena and Jumbo, when I am in the DR, I love shopping at Nacional! That was the only place where I was able to find toronjas bigger than footballs to make preserves.;)

photo-of-the-day20-642x500.jpg

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Contango I'm with you! Besides shopping at La Sirena and Jumbo, when I am in the DR, I love shopping at Nacional! That was the only place where I was able to find toronjas bigger than footballs to make preserves.;)

photo-of-the-day20-642x500.jpg

THAT'S NOT a "Toronja",... it's an "Ovarian tumor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Preserve that"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My God, did I write V8 Juice????? What's wrong with me?? (Don't answer that)

Yes, Clamato is much better. Must be the Sodium.

Man, is that crap good.

I can drink it straight up. Being a seafood connoisseur, it taste tony.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I think thats a red eye... or something like that....

I drank in France a million years ago and they thought I was crazy until they tried it

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I grew up drink shandys at my gran's house- lemonaid and old style lager. She preferwd iron brew and gin but fed us grandchildren shandys.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Steak Mushrooms marinating and an Ice cold Shandy... Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Beer..
Life is good in the DR when you can shop at Nacional... I love Nacional..
Today is half in the bag Sunday... I only have 17 days left on this current trip.. Arrived June 17..
Do Americans know what a Shandy is?

Sounds nice. I finally figured out how to make a really good steak, and then became a veggie-tarian, lol. Well, I have sushi or shrimp from time to time, so I guess that would make me more of a fishy-tarian....

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
When I lived in the UK, It was typically beer of some sort watered down with lemonade drink. Only ladies ordered it(or, pu$$ified men).

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Just had a Leinekugels Summer Shandy. First time I tried and the lemonade taste with beer worked well on a hot summer day.