MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Photos credit to whichever who owns it. Enjoy

myIx1J.jpg

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
All this proves is that their is a Blond Dominican on the streets !

LOL, don't know about you but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that babe for a night. Feed her a good meal at a restaurant, a couple of Presidentes and no telling what she would do to me................... Yummy

Matter of fact that babe leaning against the wall can come along and watch............ ROTFLMAO

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
LOL, don't know about you but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that babe for a night. Feed her a good meal at a restaurant, a couple of Presidentes and no telling what she would do to me................... Yummy

yew & stew should split the cost of a spell checker ?

and that is a nice picture..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Now come on BB, she far from being a fine looking Dominicana. You can do her, I won't ............ LOL

Next................................

Not my type at all. I have no time for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Next................................

Not my type at all. I have no time for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you got to spell it write, time = tyme. Got to keep the grammar police busy.

So what you think about that thick mami in the first post? Almost three years living here full time and I have learned these babes got it going on full time. They open minded, freaky, and everything else............ WOW

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If her name was Rose Mary.... I would make Thyme for her....
she sure is thick in all the right places..
nothing wrong with some BASS, no Treble from time to time..

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
LOL @ craving these cellulite-filled soggy ass-cheeks
Talk about F-level taste

HAHAHA, got to laugh. My 10 star chica could be your 4 star chica. She sure ain't a 10 star but I bet she can surely work her stuff. She can spend a night with me any day of the week and she will leave with pamper and milk money while I smile big time when I close my door............... just sayin'

What you say CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.