New member. In sosua.

Daud Wood

Aug 8, 2015
I am in sosua. Been here for a few days. Cant speak spanish but it nice. Want to move back and open a small biz. Custom t-shirts

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Back to Where?

I am in sosua. Been here for a few days. Cant speak spanish but it nice. Want to move back and open a small biz. Custom t-shirts

I don't understand.
You are in Sos?a.
You want to move back.
Back? Where to?

donP

BTW, what is your first language?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Welcome, but you are someone who could actually lose their shirt in Sosua.

Do not come to the DR if you need to work for a living. It would not be wise.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Cabarate would be a better choice, right up the road. More of the age group that would be interested in your product. You realize you need to apply for residency if you decide to live in the DR permanently. That process starts in the home country. Good luck.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to DR1.
Custom Shirts, if there isn't already a good run shop in town, is a decent well earning biz.
bring the quality machines for the quality deep prints and stitchings and take your time to get known in your surroundings.
i changed myself very often due different reasons of stuff i didn't like,
before i hit the door of the local shop where i print my shirts now.
one keypoint for myself is, that the owner has to take his time to work my Logos with me, without asking foolish 100 bucks per logo.
i change my logos often, shirts sell in quantities per month,
he came over to me the right(by my personal preferences seeked for) way and has most likely a client for a lifetime since.

by your typing "coming back" i guess you are here now for vacation and love the local "culture", so you will leave and plan already to be back soon and open a shop, right?

as for that part in general, open a topic in the Living-Forum, you will get a ton of advise there about the theme.

good luck

Mike

11737998_1590807577849068_8311398691480716905_n.png

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
You could try rental T shirts.By the hour or long-term.

Not sure if that's been done yet..

damn,
why did i not figure that niche myself?
over 2 decades of sorting out fishy shirts monthly by the Mrs's(she always takes my most loved ones and ORDERS that they are Done NOW!), so i could use them as a trapito for around the car etc etc.
i should just have taken them to rent 'm out for a buck or 2.
always something new to learn, lol

Mike