Old washed out Gringos having babies with young Dominicanas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantana

Mar 25, 2012
Following a few years of traveling to the Dominican Republic, I have noticed a very disturbing trend. It is the issue of very old, fat, gross, ugly, washed out, and good for nothing Gringos having babies with very young Dominicanas, age range 15-25 years. These disgusting Gringos who are mostly white range in age from late sixties to eighties.

This to me, speaks of massive exploitation of these young women and even child abuse since most of these young girls are from very poor families, and a lot younger than the grand daughters of these smelly dirty Gringos, whom they left behind in their respective countries. It is also an act of great selfishness since these old Gringos will be dead in a few years, leaving the burden of raising these children to the exploited young Dominicanas who may not have the means, since most of these girls have no education or a means of livelihood, and are from very poor families.

I always cringe when I am walking on the beach or street and I see one of these "families". The Old gringo with a cane or walker and the young Dominicana pushing their baby in a pram.
Has anyone else noticed this heartbreaking trend which seems to be on the increase?
I strongly suggest that the Dominican Government look into this.

Ktn.............:mad::mad:

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
It takes two people to make a baby.

Not disagreeing with what you say, it makes me think twice too. A man can't have a child by himself though.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Sounds like "Gringo envy" to me.....

Maybe you should lose some weight......wear more makeup....

Then you too, someday could become a proud mama

walking down the street with your old, dirty, white, fat, smelly gringo......

Never give up hope.....

I think it's gonna happen.....

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This is no new "trend". There is nothing new about it. And what does the government have to do with "regulating" this situation?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
The young young ones, yes. In many of those cases it's exploitation on behalf of their parents and the "gringos" take advantage of it. In the case of the older ladies, don't think the dominicanas are all with the gringos against their will. Very often they're getting a much better life than they would have had in their barrio, maintaining mom and dad, going to the salon twice a week, getting new clothes and possibly trips every once in a while and when they get the chance, they have a baby in the hopes of tying the gringo to them even more closely. In some cases, yes, the gringos are happy to have a baby at their ripe old age but don't think they're the only guilty ones in all this. How many of them think ahead 10-20 years? Not that many unfortunately.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
One person's trash just might be some other person's treasure ....

In many cases, the kids will be well taken care of ... not that it is really anyone else's business or concern. And I posted the following in another thread a while ago. It kind of shows how "American Geezers" might do things. (And NO, I am NOT doing this ... I have enough money coming in for now ...)

If he is collecting Social Security (retirement) and he has a child, that child can get a separate check from the US Gov, for an amount equal to 50% of what he is getting. He can do this for up to 3 children. And it doesn't matter what other pensions and income he receives in addition to the SS. That money is "for the children". We Americans are big on anything "for the children", right?

Currently, the average SS payment is over $1200 US per month. There are many who get well over $2000 per month. So do let's the math ....

If he has 3 kids, and each receives 50% times $1200 ... or 3 times $600 ... that's $1800 "extra" per month coming in for 18 years (each child). And if his SS check is $2000 per month .... then that "Aged American Beef" could have an "extra" $3000 per month ... or $1000 per child ... coming in (over and above whatever other retirement income he receives). Think that the 70 year old is concerned about 18 years into the future?

Now ... SOME attractive "young" women just might find that to be ... rather attractive. (And notice how more than a few countries are now encouraging Americans to "retire" there?)

BTW ... just so you know this is not gender specific ... "retired" American women could also do something like this through adoption. After all, it would still be considered "her child".

Just Another (Desirable) Old Geezer ;)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
How many "old" Dominicans have fathered children with young Dominican women? Many!!!!!!
Every where there's poverty and a sort of a class system older men will always put buns in the oven of young women.
Always has been always will be.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Don't the mother and or baby have to be USA residents? As in having a social security card? I believe so.

No. The mother will have to be a resident, and 5 years living in country (US). But the child (as verified by a DNA test) is good to go ... as a US citizen ....

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Following a few years of traveling to the Dominican Republic, I have noticed a very disturbing trend. It is the issue of very old, fat, gross, ugly, washed out, and good for nothing Gringos having babies with very young Dominicanas, age range 15-25 years. These disgusting Gringos who are mostly white range in age from late sixties to eighties.

This to me, speaks of massive exploitation of these young women and even child abuse since most of these young girls are from very poor families, and a lot younger than the grand daughters of these smelly dirty Gringos, whom they left behind in their respective countries. It is also an act of great selfishness since these old Gringos will be dead in a few years, leaving the burden of raising these children to the exploited young Dominicanas who may not have the means, since most of these girls have no education or a means of livelihood, and are from very poor families.

I always cringe when I am walking on the beach or street and I see one of these "families". The Old gringo with a cane or walker and the young Dominicana pushing their baby in a pram.
Has anyone else noticed this heartbreaking trend which seems to be on the increase?

and who are you to judge what anyone else does down here? ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
"heartbreaking trend". You have to be kidding. Probably wasting my time in typing to you but these girls that you find heartbreaking have many times hit the jackpot and that baby and the relationship is a ticket out of poverty not just for the girl and her baby but often her whole famdamily. I think it very romantic.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Don't the mother and or baby have to be USA residents? As in having a social security card? I believe so.

I am afraid the MAJOR that he missed that "MAJOR" detail, but he did catch up on it. True that the SS adder is not happening for concubines in the DR nor their non-US citizen children.

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
I think the maximum household benefit is around $5k/month, still not bad at all especially outside of the US.

Mar 1, 2009
This is something done the world over. The girl is getting a good deal. He won't live long and she get's to keep his money, plus the kids have a foreign passport!!!!
It's a win, win!!
Let it go....
LC

Apr 7, 2014

FOH with that bird brainerology. Why should the government look into anything? Because it makes YOU uncomfortable? WTF are you? Maybe if you had some old dude stabbing you with the love sausage you wouldnt worry about what someone else is doing?

Its like you telling me "dont put too much hot sauce on my food because it ruins the taste". Why does the food going into my mouth have anything to do with you?

Old dudes been stabbing young women for centuries and it aint gonna stop no time soon.

His Royal Majesty, Lord Belly Button Kidney Bean, House of Donkey Kong

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

I hope you also cringe at all the young Dominicanas that have babies with really old Dominican guys. Although I agree that the practise is less than savory and can lead to multiple problems , 80 year old guys and 20 year old women is not illegal, and who are you to judge? Don't like it, fine, but it's really none of your business, is it.
The person being exploited is the old gringo in many cases. How do you know these old gringos are smelly or are you bias against old people and consider all old people smelly.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why do some people spend so much energy judging other peoples lives?

Im guessing it's so they can feel good about their own life.

Status
Not open for further replies.