new products from brugal

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
brugal is introducing new rum fusions with 25% alcohol. there are four new fruit flavours: coco con pi?a (coconut/pineapple); naranja con lim?n (orange/lime); manzana con kiwi (apple/kiwi); mango con melocot?n (mango/peach).

142d406.jpg

drink responsibly. :cheeky:

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i used to love brugal but that faded away. probably from telling people this is what i drink when im in dr trying to be loyal

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
DAMN! I found a recipe for coco rum, was going to try it when I got home.

Guess I'll just buy it instead.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I'm not much of a drinker, but those look interesting!!! For me it will be a choice between the coco pina and mango melacoton.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
i have all fusion flavours, opened mango and melocoton, it's delicious.

also:
few weeks ago brugal launched a new rum called leyenda. costs around 950 pesos.

It will make nice presents to bring back from my trip. Like the packaging.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
additional note: booze will go up next year so it may be a good idea to stock on it in december.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
brugal is introducing new rum fusions with 25% alcohol. there are four new fruit flavours: coco con pi?a (coconut/pineapple); naranja con lim?n (orange/lime); manzana con kiwi (apple/kiwi); mango con melocot?n (mango/peach).

142d406.jpg

drink responsibly. :cheeky:

As a long time fan of both brugal and coconut flavour rum, the time is now.
I will be getting drunk this weekend for sure if I can find a bottle of it here in Sh*ttiago.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Macorix has had coco and pi?a flavored rums for a few years now. They are pretty good - try the coco rum with jugo de pi?a...delicious and refreshing ;)

They just released a spiced rum called Rebel. Pretty good (and cheap) alternative to Captain Morgan's.

Their 8 A?os is also a very decent Solera (like Zacapa) at a great price...around 500 pesos a bottle.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
brugal.....is that the rum you run into at every curve in the country./////good rum and welcome a new twist...maybe one is a winner

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
macorix has coco splash, coolpi?a and appletini. i have a box with their selection somewhere around the house. appletini and spiced rebel are fairly new, i have not tried them yet. i think that rebel is the only spiced dominican rum that is produced and sold in DR. brugal has spiced rum too but it is not sold here.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
i have all fusion flavours, opened mango and melocoton, it's delicious.

also:
few weeks ago brugal launched a new rum called leyenda. costs around 950 pesos.
http://www.diariolibre.com/economia/empresas/leyenda-el-nuevo-ron-premium-de-brugal-JG1923290
i just got few bottles today and will try soon.

dmv4he.jpg

2chhdt.jpg

Does Leyenda translate as 'Legend'?
I can imagine some legendary hangovers forthcoming...

Does every one have a different result of over-indulging? (Except Chic of course who lives in a spirit world.).
Brugal gives me a killer hangover but with Barcelo I don't get it so bad.
How's it go for for you other folks?