DR deports two foreign criminals

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Two? They could only find two? And it make the news? Cannot be looking very hard on this one. They do look very criminal though. I guess the cops have to start somewhere. Lets hope they keep it up. Too soon for much of an attaboy.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
The Dominican will be back in a few years when he completes his sentence. Look for him in the Colonial Zone wearing a dog eared plastic ID that says "official tourist guide." "My frengg, my frengg, yo, what's up, would you like a tour of the city, do you need any information?"

If you read the article, they deported 3 - 2 foreigners and 1 Dominican.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The Dominican will be back in a few years when he completes his sentence. Look for him in the Colonial Zone wearing a dog eared plastic ID that says "official tourist guide." "My frengg, my frengg, yo, what's up, would you like a tour of the city, do you need any information?"

he will go straight for the big prize. watch him as a senator in the near future..

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
dont they learn the drug trade in US jails. Gotta pass the time somehow and the prison is full of experienced experts.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
speaking of jail. Saw a piece on US super max prison. They record and monitor all jail house conversations. Good idea.