Late to the party!

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
Hi,

After a long time browsing (lurking) the boards I finally registered.

I'm from the Toronto area.

Grew up camping, fishing, and doing outdoors type stuff much of my life.

My first trip to DR was around 2005 to an all-inclusive. Loved it.

It was about 50% of the cost at the time of a 1 week camping trip in Northern Ontario, minus the throngs of skeeters...

So, progressively over the years I started coming more often, and for longer periods.

I reside in the Sos?a area for about 8 - 9 months of the year, and I go back to Ontario and Quebec in between.

During my time here I've been briefly visited Santiago, Santo Domingo, Jarabacoa and La Romana areas. I plan on doing more travel in the future.

I've gleaned lots of helpful info from here over the years, and appreciate the occasional laugh!

:eek:

-Drak.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hi,

After a long time browsing (lurking) the boards I finally registered.

I'm from the Toronto area.

Grew up camping, fishing, and doing outdoors type stuff much of my life.

My first trip to DR was around 2005 to an all-inclusive. Loved it.

It was about 50% of the cost at the time of a 1 week camping trip in Northern Ontario, minus the throngs of skeeters...

So, progressively over the years I started coming more often, and for longer periods.

I reside in the Sos?a area for about 8 - 9 months of the year, and I go back to Ontario and Quebec in between.

During my time here I've been briefly visited Santiago, Santo Domingo, Jarabacoa and La Romana areas. I plan on doing more travel in the future.

I've gleaned lots of helpful info from here over the years, and appreciate the occasional laugh!

:eek:

-Drak.
willkommen an bord

Enviado desde mi SM-G800M mediante Tapatalk

Mm530

Dec 28, 2014
Question.... when people say I work online .... what do they do ?!?!? I would love a job that allows to work from home or be flexible.. any pointers ??? I am 30 yrs old and VERY online & tech savy ...

Thank youall!!

Maxie143

Jun 3, 2010
Mn530 - my online work consists of writing blog articles for an online marketing firm for attorneys based in Chicago. Life on line is possible

Question.... when people say I work online .... what do they do ?!?!? I would love a job that allows to work from home or be flexible.. any pointers ??? I am 30 yrs old and VERY online & tech savy ...

Thank youall!!