What is the exact meaning of "Sanky" ?

Carabum

May 7, 2015
I read that word a lot on this Forum, but I'm not sure I understand it's meaning.

What's a Woman Sanky ?

What's a Man Sanky ?

Is this word particular to the D-R or are they in other countries too ?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Field Study Completed

What's a Man Sanky ?

Member wwjeangraedo has just completed her field study of the phenomenon.
She can probably give you an 'educated' idea... ;)

donP

P.S.:
If you understand German, I can send you an elaborate essay on the subject.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
woa woa woa woaaaa

easy there fella

don't be so abrasive towards Sanky men!

A. You are not a real Sanky.
B. This is not a joke, the woman on the other thread was Sanktified.
C. Unless you are going to help educate potential victims of these bottom feeders, you might want to sit this one out.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
A sanky panky is a man, usually but not always a resort worker, who will persuade a foreign woman to fall in love with him (not difficult as they are very good at what they do), with the sole purpose of extorting as much money out of her as he can. He will usually have several different foreign women on the go and the good ones make an extremely good living out of what they do. They should not be confused with the newly identified species, the narcissistic Dominican (not my definition but from Canadian psychologists) who is a Dominican who doesn't give a sh*t about the woman he marries, but only requires a visa to get to the US, Europe or Canada, and once there usually leaves the woman to make as much money as he can to send back to Dominican wife or to meet another of his conquests in the same country, or just to hang out with the Dominicans there.

Matilda

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
And if you want to include the politically incorrect, but factually true, characteristics of a sanky:

The woman is white and obese.

The man is dark-skinned.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I read that word a lot on this Forum, but I'm not sure I understand it's meaning.

What's a Woman Sanky ?

What's a Man Sanky ?

Is this word particular to the D-R or are they in other countries too ?

send me one thousand dollars, 2 pairs of Gucci shoes, 3 New York Yankee baseball hats and some money for my sick mother and I will tell you