First time in Santo Domingo - anyone around?

giupo

Aug 23, 2015
Hi I am male, European.
I am in Santo Domingo for 10 days... I'd like to get a better sense of what the city life is like,
l am thinking of maybe even moving to DR in in the near future.

If anyone is around for the next 10 days and wants to hang out, please get in touch.

Saludos,
G.

May 5, 2007
Hi I am male, European.
I am in Santo Domingo for 10 days... I'd like to get a better sense of what the city life is like,
l am thinking of maybe even moving to DR in in the near future.

If anyone is around for the next 10 days and wants to hang out, please get in touch.

Saludos,
G.

Just a suggestion: Maybe post your age, likes/dislikes etc to see if anyone shares your interests etc

giupo

Aug 23, 2015
i will hopfully be there in a few days but i like walking eating and thinking i might be boring

If you want, shoot me a message when you are here. I also like to walk but I have to say the heat makes it tough during the days.

I am fairly versatile, going for a drink, grabbing a bite, visiting museums, or simply exploring the town are all good for me.
I am 40, European.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Beware of Sanky. I mean Sanky Panky. :lick::cool::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

giupo

Aug 23, 2015
welcome to DR1

I'm from Santo Domingo.

around what area are you staying bro?

I am in the Colonial Zone, pretty cool around here...although I am thinking of maybe changing, somewhere less touristy
to see the local life. Today going to check out Gasque and Piantini.
Where are you based? If you want to get a drink lemme know!