Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
20hwv2d.jpg

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Its why the whole area is a great place to hide, no one knows where we are. Come on now,how many time has DR come up in conversation and the other guy says, "oh yeah, The Dominican Republic, that is somewhere near Haiti, right? "

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Its why the whole area is a great place to hide, no one knows where we are. Come on now,how many time has DR come up in conversation and the other guy says, "oh yeah, The Dominican Republic, that is somewhere near Haiti, right? "

Everyone I mention it to seems to know where DR is....instead I hear "Is it safe there???"

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Wow, that is absolutely AMAZING.... Anyone still want to debate the Fact that People have been completely dumbed Down to only knowing what is going on with the Kardashiams and having NO clue about much of anything else in the real world...
That is not a simple mistake ,that is a bonafide DUMB ARSE who did that..

but ,This girl is here to HELP

Such as..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Wow, that is absolutely AMAZING.... Anyone still want to debate the Fact that People have been completely dumbed Down to only knowing what is going on with the Kardashiams and having NO clue about much of anything else in the real world...
That is not a simple mistake ,that is a bonafide DUMB ARSE who did that..

but ,This girl is here to HELP

Such as..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
[video=youtube;lj3iNxZ8Dww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww[/video]

I think that her answer was carefully crafted to increase her sex appeal. She's probably in med school or studying law now.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
:classic:OMG!

Ha Ha. LOL.

I thought like they done something like reely reely bad like not spelling the divine Khardashian rite LOL.

It's just some dumb weather thing, like, whatever.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
[video=youtube;lj3iNxZ8Dww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww[/video]

I think that her answer was carefully crafted to increase her sex appeal. She's probably in med school or studying law now.

Its still one of the most EPIC Dumb Arse Answers of ALL TIME.. No one even comes close , imo..

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
:classic:OMG!

Ha Ha. LOL.

I thought like they done something like reely reely bad like not spelling the divine Khardashian rite LOL.

It's just some dumb weather thing, like, whatever.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The M is next to the N on my keygoard.. I type 80 WPM....big diff between not knowing the diff between Their, There and They're, and a obvious TYPO

Nice try though... thank you for playing.

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
CBS is just catering to their audience. They are pointing to the east side of the island. The Dominican Republic is the only thing of note on Hispaniola to most Americans.

That's not a shot at Haiti, Americans just don't go there for AI vacations.

If they labeled it Hispaniola, then a bunch of American tourists would be thinking "Thankfully, we're going to the Dominican Republic and not the country of Hispaniola because it's storming there."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
CBS is just catering to their audience. They are pointing to the east side of the island. The Dominican Republic is the only thing of note on Hispaniola to most Americans.

That's not a shot at Haiti, Americans just don't go there for AI vacations.

If they labeled it Hispaniola, then a bunch of American tourists would be thinking "Thankfully, we're going to the Dominican Republic and not the country of Hispaniola because it's storming there."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually, i think the error was in labelling Jamaica as Puerto Rico.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013

can you prove that wrong???

Status
Not open for further replies.