Ill???? poor health?? too much???what to do?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I don?t know what?s wrong with me, doctor,? said the curvy call girl.

?I feel tired, dragged out. Pooped. No pep. No get up and go. Is it vitamin deficiency, low blood count, or what?

The physician gave her a top-to-toe examination and then his verdict.

?Young lady, there?s really nothing wrong with you. You?re run-down that?s all. You?ve been working too hard. I suggest you try staying out of bed for a few days.?
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
You should cut and paste all your posts, then we would understand you. :)

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
You should cut and paste all your posts, then we would understand you. :)

will you further ndefine your wonderful post??? tell us more???and actually explain your lack of comprehension??? like beer...420??? cuba libras....a chica was actually tugging at my brain...and then i lost my thoughts..;);););););););)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
will you further ndefine your wonderful post??? tell us more???and actually explain your lack of comprehension??? like beer...420??? cuba libras....a chica was actually tugging at my brain...and then i lost my thoughts..;);););););););)
You are definitely on my top ten list of dr1ers I want to have a few drinks with. No tugging though.

Ccccccc is still #1.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
You are definitely on my top ten list of dr1ers I want to have a few drinks with. No tugging though.

Ccccccc is still #1.

your on but you will have o tell me your sexual identity (ill know what outfit to wear)lol...