Bronzeallspice

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Our friend, Leah, has just been released from the ICU with a diagnosis of bleeding in the brain .. evidently from a genetic condition that effects Latinos more than others -- mis shapen blood vessels. She is ok -- but also dealing wwith pain in her back from disc ruptures-- etc.. and sufferring a bit as she has not been taking her pain medication at the first sign of pain.

I had a long talk with her -- and asked if I could post -- since I know that a lot of you will send love and best wishes and some even prayers..

She said that I could go ahead and post here...

(We joked about the age thing -- about how they call 65 the elder marker because the warranty on the body parts just goes out -- the teeth, the ears, the eyes, the joints -- all of it,

And we were both startled to learn the the life expenctancy here in the DR is only one year less than the USA.. 76 for men, and 80 for women.)

thought that the community would want to know...

to send a group hug

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Leah get better soon. You are one of the good ones. Always helped me with Dominican Spanish. Be well!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
get back on those legs soon, Bronzie. you have a lot of dancing left to do. i wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you return to spending time with us on DR1. we are all rooting for you.

Jan 9, 2004
Bronzie:

All the best and get well soon.

In the meantime, don't worry, I will keep a vigilant watch on our petrodollars.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Ohhh, I hope you make a full recovery SOON Bronze...I will be thinking of you and pulling for a healthy return to our little group. Lots of love coming your way!