Huricane ERIKA in the DR. We will Rebuild..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Huricane ERIKA We will Rebuild.

64247243.jpg

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Bob you realize you are supposed to place the suppository in your butt and not swallow it, right? At least you aren't posting photos of 12 year old Dominican girls anymore? Product of a perverted Ontario misfit..

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You should be Harley Bob is not well mentally. History of posting questionable photos of children in my opinion.

Your opinion is misinformed as well as malformed and the above statement shows what a low life Ahole you really are. Those accusations have proven to be false more than once.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Bob you realize you are supposed to place the suppository in your butt and not swallow it, right? At least you aren't posting photos of 12 year old Dominican girls anymore? Product of a perverted Ontario misfit..

Perhaps you should be a little more careful with your statements. I know it's hard being a Maple Leaf fan, but try to control your anger issues. Sorry I'm not from Ontario.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
The OP's post is related to the DR and not other Countries. Your post is not related.

It's related for comparison purposes of what they got and what destruction could have occurred here from the same storm that everyone was cheering on to come our way to the D.R.

As they say, be careful what you wish for.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
After his first posting which was really the truth for narly all of the DR. I must say that I think Contango has crossed the line of decent remarks to very indecent

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
After his first posting which was really the truth for narly all of the DR. I must say that I think Contango has crossed the line of decent remarks to very indecent

It's Sunday @ 3:30pm, odds are pretty high that he is lit up on a bottle of Extra Viejo!
You can skip the thread if it offends you.
I find the thread good cheap entertainment, and was hoping for more insults from both parties.

tio tambo'

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
It's Sunday @ 3:30pm, odds are pretty high that he is lit up on a bottle of Extra Viejo!
You can skip the thread if it offends you.
I find the thread good cheap entertainment, and was hoping for more insults from both parties.

tio tambo'

See post #15. :cheeky:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
It's related for comparison purposes of what they got and what destruction could have occurred here from the same storm that everyone was cheering on to come our way to the D.R.

As they say, be careful what you wish for.

SantiagoQualude. I wouldn't even know where to begin with a nutter like u. :laugh:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Bob. Humour is not one of your strong points. Even you know that. Give it up.

Au contraire , there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour. You however have more serious issues to deal with, perhaps stronger medication will help. Uncalled for insults when somebody doesn't find your attempt at humour to be funny is a sign of a troubled mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.