Doctor who has liquid nitrogen

intedserve

Mar 24, 2014
Hi

I am looking to find a doctor in Santo Domingo who has liquid Nitrogen to burn a corn off the bottom of my foot. The over the counter fixes do not work for me but a few burnings with liquid Nitrogen will do the job. Doctor's name, address, and phone number would be appreciated. Thanks.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
In the DR they cut them off with a gilette double edged razor blade broken in half. Also used to do eyebrows. Been to four dermatologists here in Santiago and PP. No nitrogen, sorry. One would think a big hospital would have it. Try to pm hillbilly, he would know,

Jul 28, 2014
Hi

I am looking to find a doctor in Santo Domingo who has liquid Nitrogen to burn a corn off the bottom of my foot. The over the counter fixes do not work for me but a few burnings with liquid Nitrogen will do the job. Doctor's name, address, and phone number would be appreciated. Thanks.

Are you SURE its a corn and not a Plantars wart? I only asked as you stated its on the bottom of your foot, notorious spot for them. "If" it is a Plantars wart, there is a topical cream you can apply that slowly kills away the area of infection, even Dr.Scholls has a product.

http://www.drscholls.com/productsandbrands/Products/plantarwartremoverforfeet/index.aspx