Finding Roommates

Rizos

Aug 18, 2015
Hi Guys,

I'll be moving to Santiago soon, and I'm looking into housing options. My first preference would be to have a roommate, but from what some people have told me, it seems like the whole live-with-a-stranger thing doesn't happen too often here. So far, a friend of a friend knows someone with a space they're looking to rent out, but I'd like to have at least 1 other option to look at.

Any suggestions on how to find people looking to rent out a space? Or is that just really unrealistic?

Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I advertize accomodations in the Real Estate section. 2 BR 1 Bath etc....send me an email.

HB

Rizos

Aug 18, 2015
I advertize accomodations in the Real Estate section. 2 BR 1 Bath etc....send me an email.

HB
Hi Hillbilly,

I'd love to, but I keep getting an error message whenever I try to access someone's profile (including my own...). And my account is activated and everything. I'll get back to you as soon as I can get this sorted out.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi Hillbilly,

I'd love to, but I keep getting an error message whenever I try to access someone's profile (including my own...). And my account is activated and everything. I'll get back to you as soon as I can get this sorted out.

You need 10 posts to activate many of the features. We do this to stop spammers.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Definitely stay in Hillbilly's rental. The knowledge you would receive is priceless. I often think about staying there even though I never had the need, just to sop up some DR, STI knowledge.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Jan 9, 2004

This one in Bavaro should/could be of particular interest to some......then again.....maybe not lol.

Room for rent (Punta Cana)
available now

cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
furnished
private room
no private bath
laundry on site
street parking

Hi, im renting a room in Punta Cana, 300US$ per month, furnished, electricity, wife, a/c included, rent by month or we can setle for week, send me a line

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This one in Bavaro should/could be of particular interest to some......then again.....maybe not lol.

Room for rent (Punta Cana)
available now

cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
furnished
private room
no private bath
laundry on site
street parking

Hi, im renting a room in Punta Cana, 300US$ per month, furnished, electricity, wife, a/c included, rent by month or we can setle for week, send me a line

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

a guy looking for a roommate does not strike me as a guy loking to spend 300 per month. especially if it comes with a wife.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you one and all for the sterling recommendations...

Let's hope that this new poster can send me an e-mail...

HB