man arrested for trying to rape a canadian woman

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it is with a heavy heart that i report this as the lady in question is a lovely wife of harleysrock. when she was in a clinic in cabarete, following an accident, one of the CMC workers attempted to raper her. he was arrested. she was not hurt and is feeling well.
i asked harley about posting this here and he said yes, because "it is important people know if you make a report or speak up things can make a difference!"
article here: http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2015/09/04/camillero-intenta-violar-mujer-interna-una-clinica

i hope andrea soon feels better. big hugs to her.

Ty dv8 and MA. Cmc acted very fast, I am surprised he was fired and jailed really, I didn't know what would happen and considering where we live things have gone pretty good. He is still in jail until he gets 30,000 pesos for bail and there will be court and he can face up to 5 years in jail. Yes I know where we live so no idea how much time he will spend in jail but I know his wife is mad and that could be the worst punishment.

It is extremely important to us that he does not work in this environment again so that is part of what we are asking with the jail time. Sexually assaulting people who can't move is ****ed up and I would not be surprised if theare many others this happened to?!

Last edited:

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
When the "justice system" is finished with him, let us know...

My thoughts and prayers Andrea & Harley.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sorry about this incident, this is horrendous, cut his prick off and feed it to sharks!
Hopefully they make him a woman in his cell.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
That is terrible. Its bad enough when something like this happens but when it happens in a place where you go for comfort and healing......that bastard.

Give your wife a big hug and hold on tight Harleysrock.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Wow, I didn't know this. Hope he rots in jail.
Can I ask how she was saved? Did someone walk in on him?

SHALENA

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So sorry to hear this Hector. I hope she recovers and heals fast from this.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Thats really messed up.
If ya can't trust the doctor who is supposed to be helping take care of a person, makes it hard to trust anyone at all.
The SOB is lucky you're not the type of guy to go grab a gun and settle this case outside of court.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
So sorry to hear about this. A difficult thing to deal with for both of you.
Mack.

It was not a Doctor as dv8 stated, it was an orderly. (pushes people to CT Scan etc...)

I don't want to go into details here really but I will PM you on FB ski. He was Id'd by my wife, fired and arrested. There was also a friend of ours who witnessed creepy behavior in her room when he did not know she was there.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
glad to hear that it was a thwarted attempt, rather than a successful attempt. my very best wishes for the speedy recovery of your wife from whatever occasioned her visit to the medical center.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Just reading this now... Wow. dont even know what to say .. But im very sorry this happened to your wife, wish her a speedy and full recovery.. and hope this ba**ard rots in jail.... man thats just disgusting, even in a Hospital, is there nothing sacred any more...
Get well real soon Andrea.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Sorry to hear this. I hope your wife is better and gets over this horrible incident quickly. If you need any power tools to work on this clown let me know. Nothing works better to remove gonads than a recipricating saw. Just thinking out loud.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Harleys, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope and pray she is ok. As someone else said, hold her tight.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I am very sorry to hear this has happened to Harley's wife.
It is good to know that he was caught and will be punished.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I am very sorry to hear this has happened to Harley's wife.
It is good to know that he was caught and will be punished.

well, we know he was caught. let?s not speak on the punishment aspect until it actually happens. the guy could have a relative in high places, or some politician could owe him a favor.