Where could I find a Furnished Apartment for Rent

WRM

Aug 9, 2015
So part of my relocation plan to DR is renting a furnished apartment; perhaps a 2/2 for two months in a nice area of Santo Domingo D. N.; I checked corotos.com and the classifieds on DR1 but very little available. Do any of you know of another site or realtor that could assist me with this? Thank you in advance for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
What's your budget?

So part of my relocation plan to DR is renting a furnished apartment; perhaps a 2/2 for two months in a nice area of Santo Domingo D. N.; I checked corotos.com and the classifieds on DR1 but very little available. Do any of you know of another site or realtor that could assist me with this? Thank you in advance for your help.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
analia-90@hotmail.com
Apartments in the city centre f/f from RD12,000, nice family. Can rent from a month as long as you like. Start at RD12.000-18,000. They are a nice family, and grandma lives on the second floor apartment (so no crazy parties) 4 floors, I think ground floor and top are free.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Try Craigslist, I found furnished rentals for Santiago and saw many more for Santo Domingo.....Good luck

WRM

Aug 9, 2015
Thank you all. Excellent info.