Long time visitor, first time forum...er

McSwitch

Sep 9, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Just finally registering after 5-6 years of Xmas visits.

Long time visitor, first time creeper! Can't wait until December 13th to get one of those mouth-watering Don-airs from the Checkpoint.

Cheers

McSwitch

Sep 9, 2015
AlterEgo - Sosua is my home away from home

Rest: The nickname spawned from Skateboarding while a young strapping buck - I'm a lefty so they called me Mr. Switch... I had to church it up and add the Mc,,, which reminds me, I want a Big N-ac from Chez Montreal.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
AlterEgo - Sosua is my home away from home

Rest: The nickname spawned from Skateboarding while a young strapping buck - I'm a lefty so they called me Mr. Switch... I had to church it up and add the Mc,,, which reminds me, I want a Big N-ac from Chez Montreal.

Nice story! Anyone can be McIrish I like it.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Welcome aboard, you gonna love it here. Lots of smart left handed people. Congratulations on selecting Sosua. There is no finer town on the north coast.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Welcome. I was born a lefty as well. However like Ronald Reagan I was forced to write with my right hand. I now do almost everything lefty except writing. Incidentally this age old prejudice against lefties does not exist in the DR where lefties are assumed to be smart people, interesting cultural difference. Here is an interesting article about left handed presidents: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
Again, welcome aboard.

Mr. AE is a lefty too - born and raised in Santo Domingo, and was forced to write with his right hand. He uses his left hand for everything else.

McSwitch

Sep 9, 2015
That's funny, I was made to be a righty by the school system growing up, and believe it or not, I'm fairly young. Really excited to visit against his year! Thanks for the welcoming welcome.