What Mexican Restaurant in Santo domingo?

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Check out Tiliches on Av. Privada, also La Vecindad on Av. Abraham Lincoln or Gastronomia Mexicana on Calle Erik Leonardo Ekman 37, Arroyo Hondo.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
La Mansi?n at Blue Mall,
This is one of the best steak house for long time in Mexico. they have some mexican dishes.
Casa Avila is mexican owner (same of La Mansi?n) but is spanish food

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Check out Tiliches on Av. Privada, also La Vecindad on Av. Abraham Lincoln or Gastronomia Mexicana on Calle Erik Leonardo Ekman 37, Arroyo Hondo.

Gastronom?a Mexicana is the most authentic Mexican in my opinion (maybe together with Los Huaraches on Churchill).

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
La Mansi?n at Blue Mall,
This is one of the best steak house for long time in Mexico. they have some mexican dishes.
Casa Avila is mexican owner (same of La Mansi?n) but is spanish food

Best steakhouse in mexico is like being best bon sledder on tha jamaican team.

My first trip ever to mexico was to reynosa and we ate at mansion. It hit the spot but only because the other options were less than great.

Mexico has come a long way. In DF I can go to The Palms, Capital Grill, and Fogo De Chao. All are several leagues above mansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
My mistake on Casa Avila.

I think you will enjoy El Agave.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

There is also a el agave on sarasota almost across from tony romas.

I am not huge on mexican food and only really eat fajitas. I miss Freda's behind jaragua. Was decent and a nice place.

Luckily I can make fajitas at home. Just order the meat from chef pepper. Fajitas are more tex mex, and the chillis across the street doesn't suck at them. Not great either but will do.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Best steakhouse in mexico is like being best bon sledder on tha jamaican team.

My first trip ever to mexico was to reynosa and we ate at mansion. It hit the spot but only because the other options were less than great.

Mexico has come a long way. In DF I can go to The Palms, Capital Grill, and Fogo De Chao. All are several leagues above mansion.

La Mansi?n is a traditional restaurant in Mexico, not the best. I know there are at least 10 steakhouse in Polanco Y Reforma better than La Mansi?n. El Rinc?n Argentino, Puerto Madero, El Fogo, Los Primos en Condesa, Capital Grille Reforma etc., but here are asking for mexican food. and La Mansion have some traditional authentic mexican dishes in their men?.