Looking for a dermatologist in Santo Domingo who speaks English

Apr 20, 2013
Anyone know a dermatologist in Santo Domingo who speaks English?

Please post contact details or PM me... email and/or phone and address of doctor.

I searched the forum and found 1 in Santo Domingo but I always like to have options :)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Been going to dermatologists for 30 years, 4 malignant melanomas, 3 Mohs surgeries, hundreds of checks. I have not found a single dermatologist in the DR equal to the US. If you are going for skin cancer checks I just would not trust them. For removal none here use nitrogen. I also the quality of DR pathology. Malignant melanoma is one of the deadliest cancers around. If it spreads you are dead in one year. No one survives it. A missed diagnosis or missed margins in pathology can kill you. I try and save a buck where I am able but not when it comes to dermatology. If its for a simple skin tag thats a different story. Good luck.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I'd be more concerned about his creditials than his language skills.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
for blackheads my massage girl does them all over wonderful almost free....if you know what i mean

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Been going to dermatologists for 30 years, 4 malignant melanomas, 3 Mohs surgeries, hundreds of checks. I have not found a single dermatologist in the DR equal to the US. If you are going for skin cancer checks I just would not trust them. For removal none here use nitrogen. I also the quality of DR pathology. Malignant melanoma is one of the deadliest cancers around. If it spreads you are dead in one year. No one survives it. A missed diagnosis or missed margins in pathology can kill you. I try and save a buck where I am able but not when it comes to dermatology. If its for a simple skin tag thats a different story. Good luck.

Exactly how many Dermatologists have you seen in the DR. You are painting with a rather broad brush. There is one in HOMS that has training in both Israel and Brazil. That doesn't mean she's a great Dermatologist but it is certainly possible that there are some great doctors that you haven't seen.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I liked Dr. Susan Gonzalez at NovaMed Clinic in Piantini. Her training was in Argentina and I believe Miami. She speaks good English but her receptionist does not, so just ask for Dra. Gonzalez.