The Garden Condo's (Sosua)

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
You might check with Mike (owner) at the Finish line bar next to the city hall building in Sosua

Bob k

james

Jan 14, 2002
Guido Perdomo is supposed to have all the Titles for the Garden Condos

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I know some guys paid US$20k up front about 4 years ago and stayed there all this time, waiting for the title. I remember speaking to the them last year or so and they said we don't mind if the title doesn't come at all !? We are staying rent free now, if the title doesn't come and we don't like it here we can just go, it was like a 4 year lease for 20k, which wasn't bad... !

They said if the title comes then they have to pay the rest the fee (about US$50k) and come up with the money right away and then after that no way out. I have to see them again and ask how it is going. It is a nice place as far as I know, so far so good. But the problem with condominium is what happens in the long run with dodgy admin (who screw up everything) and/or owners (who refuse to pay for maintenance and charges)...!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Did the original developer bail on this project?
I see an investment package of 14 units available on Jim Belair's site.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
No, Ron Blissett, finished the project. Banco Santo Cruz, is the primary owner who turned the former A.I into the Garden Condos.
The titles are in Sosua, they are coming, like it or not. The reason your seeing condos for sale is owners believed what they heard, that titles would never come in. Bla bla bla. Now it's oh **** time, sell the condo or lose your unit, because you don't have the final payment.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
No, Ron Blissett, finished the project. Banco Santo Cruz, is the primary owner who turned the former A.I into the Garden Condos.
The titles are in Sosua, they are coming, like it or not. The reason your seeing condos for sale is owners believed what they heard, that titles would never come in. Bla bla bla. Now it's oh **** time, sell the condo or lose your unit, because you don't have the final payment.

good time to play hardball dollars

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I looked at the Web page and the 14 unit package can't be for the Garden Condos because the package includes studio condos. There are no studio condos in the Garden Condos.
But there are owners who don't have the second payment. That I know for a fact.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The pricing seemed off, good catch, those may be Palms or Tradewinds, there is an owner with a number of units.
$899.9K for that, ummmmm!