Current green fees

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
Mywife and I will be returning to our favorite location in POP in Feb. '02. I was wondering if anyone had info re: current green fees at the Club de Golf in Playa Dorada? I would also appreciate any input as to what is an acceptable amount to tip the caddies. Does anyone have the names of especially good caddies? (socialable, knowledgeable, etc.) Thanks in advance for your input.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'll ask my son who plays there regularly.

You can always ask for Guillermo G?mez, the Pro. He can certainly help you out, and he is a wonderful teacher of the game.

When will you be coming down??
\
HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Snowbird,
Green fees for the morning are RD $850 + RD $350 for cart +RD $150 for caddy. In the afternoon Green fees lower to RD $600 & you don't HAVE to have a cart if you prefer to walk round.
Tipping the caddies depends on how good they are Try getting Ibnacio, Ramon, Rafael or Antonio. If you feel like company going round, drop me an e-mail & we can get together for a game or two - I am an associated member there. If we do play, Antonio will be off limits as he is mine!!

HB.
I have some Canadian friends who come down 2 or 3 times a year to play - they play every day & one day every trip, play at Playa Grande. I would like to organise a competition against these guys once a year - having a stupid type trophy with a few bottles of 151's to give away too. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Would you care to join us & do you know any others we could rope in so as to THRASH these guys? All comments greatly appreciated. - Grahame.