where is the bus stop located for Gaspar Hernandez?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Probably available in both cities.
These would not be Metro or Caribe Tour buses, I'm thinking.

It might be easier to go to Sos?a on Caribe or Metro and then take a "voladora" to Gaspar Hdez...

HB

Apr 7, 2014
Probably available in both cities.
These would not be Metro or Caribe Tour buses, I'm thinking.

It might be easier to go to Sos?a on Caribe or Metro and then take a "voladora" to Gaspar Hdez...

HB
I know there is a direct bus from Moca, I saw it yesterday but I dont know where the stop is located. The Sosua thing is time consuming and doesnt run all the time, especially not on Sunday.

His Royal Majesty, Lord Belly Button Kidney Bean, House of Donkey Kong

Apr 7, 2014
Coming my way are you Commander? Enjoy GH!!

(Sorry don't know bus info).
Im in Santiago now, been here for a week and you should be thanking me. All that heavy rain, I brought it with me in my knapsack to share unto the world like leavened bread or a tart shrimp cocktail with a side of Boston baked beans.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I know there is a direct bus from Moca, I saw it yesterday but I dont know where the stop is located. The Sosua thing is time consuming and doesnt run all the time, especially not on Sunday.

You can catch the Moca guagua off Duarte, - just stand anywhere between the corner with 27 de febrero and Bella Terra mall. You will see white minibuses with buscon shouting 'moca, moca', like every 5 minutes. The driver will probably know where the connection to GH is in Moca.