marbete renovation starts on the 1st of october 2015

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Thanks. Learned my lesson the hard way last year by leaving it until the last minute!

Nightmare!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Where one can buy the Marbete again?

I bought my last one at APAP in Bavaro. What other institutions are selling it?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Try Asociacion Cibao de ahorros y prestamos once the marbete goes on sale.
That's where I usually get my each year in Pola(La Sirena) in Santiago.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Asociaci?n Popular de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n La Nacional de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Cibao de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n La Vega Real de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Duarte de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Mocana de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Maguana de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Bonao de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Romana de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Asociaci?n Peravia de Ahorros y Pr?stamos.
Banco de Ahorro y Cr?dito ADEMI.
Banco BDI.
Banco BDA.
Banco de Ahorro y Cr?dito de Las Am?ricas.
Banco ADOPEM.
Banco Caribe.
Banesco.
Banco VIMENCA.
Bellbank.
Cooperativa Vega Real.
Cooperativa Global de Loma de Cabrera.
Cooperativa Aspire.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I pay for mine online and they deliver the marbete to my office. For some reason when I try to pay in person, the system gives an error.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Marbete in Bavaro Fruisa

Just got mine in Fruisa, Bavaro. La Nacional across from the old Texaco heading from the Hwy towards the car wash. It is the last store on your left across from Texaco. They moved from their previous location.

Just go the second desk and ask for Santiago.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Ordered mine online this morning without a problem (have 2 pending fines btw). A bit tricky to find Veron after selecting La Altagracia, hopefully it'll make it!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
It'll be the typical rush in a few weeks then people will complain about the lines and wait time... So happy I got mine right at the beginning.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I ordered mine online, but it was rejected (the payment). Maybe because the CC I used is on my name and the vehicle I tried the process for on my wife's.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
listin reminds about the renovation of marbete: http://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...hiculos-a-conductores-circulen-sin-el-marbete
the deadline is 8th of january 2016 and the drivers caught without it will have the car impounded and only released upon purchase of marbete plus 600 pesos fine.

my advice is to obtain it asap because xmas is coming and many places where marbete can be purchased will be closed, not to mention that last days are gonna be hell with long queues.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
marbete

You are ahead of the game. Many learn the lesson every year but continue to wait until the last minute year after year. A while back, the renewal period used to end in the middle of the summer. You would see interminable queues under the scorching sun.
Thanks. Learned my lesson the hard way last year by leaving it until the last minute!

Nightmare!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
listin reminds about the renovation of marbete: http://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...hiculos-a-conductores-circulen-sin-el-marbete
the deadline is 8th of january 2016 and the drivers caught without it will have the car impounded and only released upon purchase of marbete plus 600 pesos fine.

my advice is to obtain it asap because xmas is coming and many places where marbete can be purchased will be closed, not to mention that last days are gonna be hell with long queues.

there is a list of banks that sell marbetes. I just don't know why people are sweating over this. I just went to a nearby bank with copy of my registration and money in hand. all was done in 5 minutes.
AZB