6 Bottles of Wine and a Dominican Girl

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Guys, I need some help here. I was sitting at the I-Bar with a friend in Santiago during my short trip to DR. I got introduced to a guy who claimed to have slept with almost all the women in that bar. He did actually go around and hug and talk to a few of them.

To make the story short he claimed that he once took a girl home with him who drank 6 bottles of red wine before he got anywhere. Can you guys please confirm if you have run across a wine guzzler in DR or this was the only extreme case. Or maybe there is some brand of Presidente which gets sold in wine bottles I don't know about.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Easy!

The girl was "obviously" French Canadian! Had she been a Canadian girl she would have drank a "case" of Molson,"dumped" the guy in the bar,and went home for a "nightcap"!Don,t ever try to get a Canadian drunk! Is this a "Trick" question? I think it belongs down the board with Doug,s A Suggestion", about "Joke of the Day"! Who would want to "go home" with anyone that had drank 6 bottles of wine? Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think he meant the girl was a dominican.
No canadians girls found in santiago...to my knowledge.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Maybe, just maybe

She was one the Russians still at large from the Arroyo Hondo private club owned by that black French entrepeneur who has dissappeared into thin air.

TW